Kate Bosworth attended the “Life Happens” Premiere during the 2011 Los Angeles Film Festival on Saturday.

Kate looked youthful, summery and fresh wearing a Richard Nicoll Resort 2012 dress.

Her neon pink spaghetti strap dress with a ruffled drop-waist skirt was styled with Chloe embellished sandals and JewelMint jewels.

I love the effortless laidback vibe I get from this look.

Wavy locks and pink lip shade provided the perfect finishing touches.

[nggallery id=857]
Credit: Style.com & Getty

In Kate Bosworth's Closet - Chloé Embellished Sandals

In Kate Bosworth’s Closet – Chloé Embellished Sandals

Selena Gomez In Burberry Prorsum - 2011 MuchMusic Video Awards

Selena Gomez In Burberry Prorsum – 2011 MuchMusic Video Awards

14 Responses to Kate Bosworth In Richard Nicoll – 2011 Los Angeles Film Festival “Life Happens” Premiere

1. Marvel June 20, 2011 at 13:12 #

She looks really skinny. I know this is a fashion site and not weight watchers, but she would look a lot more healthy if she just 15lbs on her. Also her scraggy hair isnt helping.

Some like Leighton Meester could have done justice to this look.

2. gabis June 20, 2011 at 13:14 #

I like when catwalk outfits are customized for celebrities, but not this time. The mix of these dresses didn’t work for me. The model made for Kate ended up looking cheap IMO. I wish she had stick to one of the original models…

• maria June 20, 2011 at 15:24 #

i totally agree. The dress looks like something i could pick up at H&M…
      The hair makes her also look like she just came back from the pool or beach.

3. T from Sydney June 20, 2011 at 13:48 #

i agree alittle bit of weight will make her look better .
    she is only 28/29 but looks much older

i hate the outfit its too baggy and just zones in on how skinny she looks

i colour my hair blonde and i hate when roots show. so why dont celebs re touch their hair, i just find it unpolished

but i love the colour of the dress and make-up.
    im not usually a fan of kate but her skin is flawless.

4. Raquel June 20, 2011 at 14:54 #

Love it! Summery, fresh…

5. Linda June 20, 2011 at 15:12 #

I think she looks really pretty. She always has good shoes. I love the simple but fun dress and the colour is fantastic on her.

6. dee June 20, 2011 at 15:28 #

I think she looks great. Loving the sandals.

7. Lucía June 20, 2011 at 15:30 #

Love, so perfect.

8. Anamika June 20, 2011 at 19:04 #

she pleases me
    her beauty, hair color, braclet, with a pink dress and that flattering pink blush makes her looks in top-form!
    bravo

9. Emi June 20, 2011 at 20:27 #

She looks effortlessly cute, as usual, but I don’t like her hair… I thought she was naturally very blonde, I’ve never seen those dark roots.

10. mol June 20, 2011 at 21:00 #

I like everything about this outfit but the color – I just can’t ever like bubble gum pink (sort of like how many of you hate white shoes!)

11. KateS June 21, 2011 at 02:13 #

I’m not usually a fan of Kates (she’s so skinny and wan and tries so hard), but I like this. I think the colour gives her complexion warmth and the overall vibe is chic but much more effortless than she usually manages.

12. manja June 21, 2011 at 11:12 #

super cute

13. pipsqueak June 22, 2011 at 03:24 #

I like Kate’s look much better than that on the model, largely b/c her choice of shoes, I think. Those black low-heels just turned me off. Kate’s like America’s Sierra Miller – thin, free-spirited and looking best in street style, except that Sierra can actually act.