Diane Kruger brought a little known label into the spotlight this week wearing an Alessandra Rich dress to the ‘Liaisons Au Louvre II’ Charity Gala Dinner in Paris.

She was your clear favourite, as you admired her ability to pull off such a difficult look with such ease and with plenty of style and charisma.

Rose Byrne was my favourite this week.

She is so incredibly stylish and effortless with it.

This was proven when she wore a red hot Christian Cota dress to the “Bridesmaids” Australian Premiere this week.

Many of you liked Rose’s look, but couldn’t get pass her shoe choice. I’m just grateful that they weren’t yet another pair of pumps.

Credit: Getty

Olga Kurylenko In Victoria Beckham - 'Oblivion' Tokyo Press Conference

Olga Kurylenko In Victoria Beckham – ‘Oblivion’ Tokyo Press Conference

Net-A-Porter International Sale

Net-A-Porter International Sale

11 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Diane Kruger In Alessandra Rich & Rose Byrne In Christian Cota

1. Karis June 19, 2011 at 14:55 #

Rose was pick for the week also, pumps and all. Sophisticated but sexy. Diane was my #2.

• Naomie June 20, 2011 at 07:15 #

Same here – I loved everything about those girls’ look.
      Except for that damn shoe color! ;)

2. Martin June 19, 2011 at 15:04 #

Can’t complain about either of these picks. Although I voted for Fan Bing Bing this week (Diane Kruger looked smashing, but she always looks smashing in my book), Rose had my second favourite look.

She is really becoming someone whose red carpet appearances I eagerly await. Loved her in Peter Pilotto last month and swooned over her in Marc Jacobs Fall 2011 as well. This look is simpler than either of those two but it is a testament to her that she is able to turn this elegantly understated dress into something quite special and memorable. She’s a star.

• Karis June 19, 2011 at 20:43 #

I second that, Rose is fast becoming a red carpet favourite of mine!

3. Alex June 19, 2011 at 15:10 #

I am so happy that you picked Rose Byrne because she was my choice too. She looked breathtaking and was definition of class and hotness put together and these are always my favourite looks.

4. molly June 19, 2011 at 20:13 #

I didnt like Dianes look at first, but the more I look at it, it grows on me. She should be a model. She knows exactly how to work a dress to its full potential. Rose looks great. Not my favorite, but she looks great.

• Luiza June 20, 2011 at 01:29 #

she have already been a model

• Jones19 June 20, 2011 at 13:21 #

Diane was a model before she became an actress, not that she’s given up completely on modelling, she has a Loréal contract I believe.

5. Tahj June 20, 2011 at 02:54 #

I still say Diane Kruger wins these just because she looks good in clothes. She can wear anything and look chic. lol. Catherine Zeta-Jones should have won.

6. msd June 20, 2011 at 12:05 #

Apparently Diane and Rose became good friends on the set of Troy. Hopefully they’re exchanging text messages right now … “You looked so good!” “No, no you looked fabulous!” “Not as good as you” “Oh no, you looked better, really”. :)

• Fashion Critic June 20, 2011 at 12:30 #