15.06.11

Emma Roberts In Razan Alazzouni – The Today Show

Last week Emma Roberts made a guest appearance on the Today Show in New York City.

She looked divine wearing a one-of-a-kind mint green Razan Alazzouni dress.

“The Art of Getting By’”actress paired dress with you guessed it, heavy black Atwood pumps.

Black heels do work as they complement the black ruffled neckline, but to they need to be so darn heavy?

Credit: INFPhoto

Who's That Girl? - Emilia Clarke

Who’s That Girl? – Emilia Clarke

Bianca Brandolini d’Adda In Giambattista Valli - 'Liaisons Au Louvre II' Charity Gala Dinner

Bianca Brandolini d’Adda In Giambattista Valli – ‘Liaisons Au Louvre II’ Charity Gala Dinner

8 Responses to Emma Roberts In Razan Alazzouni – The Today Show

1. Kaz June 15, 2011 at 09:07 #

These darn shoes aren’t just heavy… they’re also unimaginative.

I’m sure someone like Diane Kruger would have done this lovely dress more justice with a pair of gorgeous strappy sandals.

2. Lucía June 15, 2011 at 11:05 #

I don’t like the shoes either.

3. Alina June 15, 2011 at 11:19 #

99% of the time she ruins a lovely dress with some pair of heavy shoes. I’m starting to hate her.

• AW June 15, 2011 at 16:30 #

And what’s sad is that those heavy shoes make her legs look like twigs, not sexy and shapely at all.

4. bibi June 15, 2011 at 11:44 #

she’s lovely
    she didn’t look to seduce with that easy shoes (yikkeeess)

5. Jen June 15, 2011 at 12:11 #

Just don’t think this girl wears clothes well. They wear her. The dress is fine, I guess, but it also looks too high waisted for her, and the full skirt combined with the heavy shoes really emphasize how (unhealthy) skinny her legs are.

6. Luisa June 15, 2011 at 13:52 #

I guess she just always goes for the tallest shoes she can find, just because she is so little!
    I always love her dresses but always dislike the pumps as well, I wish she would surprise us sometime with a beautiful pair of strappy sandals!

7. Jones19 June 15, 2011 at 16:32 #

As gorgeous as this dress is she manages to make it look super boring. I hope she goes back to brunette, blonde hair doesn’t suit her at all.