Bianca Brandolini d’Adda attended the ‘Liaisons Au Louvre II’ Charity Gala Dinner in Paris last night.

I was instantly drawn to Bianca because of my love of animal print.

The Italian socialite wore a Giambattista Valli strapless gown.

The look is a custom piece inspired by the Spring 2011 collection.

I love the contrasting print belt over the white runway version.

Bianca is often front row at Giambattista Valli’s runway shows, so I’m sure I will see her next month during Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week, where Giambattista Valli will be showcasing his first Haute Couture collection.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Emma Roberts In Razan Alazzouni - The Today Show

Emma Roberts In Razan Alazzouni – The Today Show

In Diane Kruger's Closet - Alessandra Rich Belted Gown

In Diane Kruger’s Closet – Alessandra Rich Belted Gown

11 Responses to Bianca Brandolini d’Adda In Giambattista Valli – ‘Liaisons Au Louvre II’ Charity Gala Dinner

1. ahot June 15, 2011 at 10:46 #

this is one beautiful modification, although i love the shorter one minus the white belt. It really takes away from the gorgeous coktaildress

2. Lucía June 15, 2011 at 11:05 #

It’s hard for me to like animal print but I’ll admit she looks good here.

3. Alina June 15, 2011 at 11:08 #

Gorgeous!

4. bibi June 15, 2011 at 11:39 #

Me2 I love leopard …I’ll wear more dramatically…in sexual or sensual way….beautiful two dresses
    but boring these two women….who let the dress wears them

5. Jen June 15, 2011 at 12:08 #

Don’t like it. Between her hair, skin and the dress, she looks all one color. And I love me a good animal print, but the contrasting prints put this into tacky for me.

Can’t help but compare it to Helen Mirren’s animal print from a few months back … maybe if Bianca had broken it up with a jacket or something like Helen did I’d like it better.

6. Emma June 15, 2011 at 16:19 #

Isn’t a contrasting print belt something you’re not supposed to do in fashion ? Especially in different animal prints.

7. Jones19 June 15, 2011 at 16:27 #

I have no idea who this is but I like the way she wears leopard print.

8. AW June 15, 2011 at 16:29 #

She adds nothing to this dress. She’s a walking hanger.

I wish people (like Carey Mulligan) would just stop coming to events and borrowing clothes if they can’t at least seem happy. Some of us would love to be in beautiful clothes and at fancy parties while these ungrateful people scowl their way through every event.

9. Rahel June 15, 2011 at 20:31 #

I like the longer version more. She looks sexy in it.

10. rebecca July 3, 2011 at 14:29 #

Her dress can be purchased here: http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/women/giambattista-valli/item10081664.aspx

• Fashion Critic July 3, 2011 at 20:28 #