13.06.11

Cameron Diaz In Elizabeth & James & Equipment – “Bad Teacher” Madrid Photocall

Cameron Diaz attended a photocall at Hotel Villamagna in Madrid, Spain earlier today for her new movie, “Bad Teacher.”

The actress showed off her enviable slender legs wearing a white Equipment romper with a red tweed Elizabeth And James ‘James’ blazer.

The white romper was accented with a red patent belt.

I admire her resistant to not add red heels, instead Cameron added nude Sergio Rossi sandals as previously worn by Gwyneth Paltrow.

Whilst I like the look (despite feeling like I’ve seen this a few times from Cameron) I find the Giles & Brother necklace quite unnecessary and heavy for this summery look.

[nggallery id=850]
Credit: Getty

Olivia Wilde In Yigal Azrouel - 10th Annual Chrysalis Butterfly Ball

Olivia Wilde In Yigal Azrouel – 10th Annual Chrysalis Butterfly Ball

In Cameron Diaz' Closet - Elizabeth & James 'James' Blazer

In Cameron Diaz’ Closet – Elizabeth & James ‘James’ Blazer

15 Responses to Cameron Diaz In Elizabeth & James & Equipment – “Bad Teacher” Madrid Photocall

1. robbie June 13, 2011 at 17:14 #

yawn, cameron we get it you have long gorgeously toned legs but please put them away.

2. Alina June 13, 2011 at 17:19 #

I love the look (without the necklace) but not on her. She makes everything seem boring.
    Imagine this look on Sophia Bush … who would’ve bother to do something with her hair.

3. Shaina June 13, 2011 at 17:33 #

I love those shoes! The whole outfit is very cute.

4. Lara June 13, 2011 at 17:44 #

She looks good, but its so repetitive for her. She’s also starting to look her age. Not a bad thing, mind you, cause in Hollywood the standard seems to be looking at least 10 years younger.

5. Cross June 13, 2011 at 17:55 #

I like the pink lips, but the look is too casual for my liking.

6. maria June 13, 2011 at 18:11 #

i love the outfit. It’s summery, a bit sexy which suits the movie. i like the pink blazer and red belt combo.

I agree that the necklaces don’t go with the rest. Bummer.

• Jen June 13, 2011 at 19:40 #

Agree. This is the kind of outfit that I’d try to pull off, only to come to the sad conclusion that Cameron’s legs < my legs. Sigh.

• Jen June 13, 2011 at 19:41 #

Ah, dang. I meant Cameron’s legs > my legs. If only it were the other way around!

7. Online Fashion Boutique June 13, 2011 at 18:16 #

I love this white romper. The whole outfit is fabulous, especially the nude Sergio Rossi sandals. Cameron looks great !

8. Iris June 13, 2011 at 19:25 #

don’t care for the black underclothing!

9. Lucía June 13, 2011 at 20:03 #

I don’t like this, the clothes somehow don’t fit together.

10. Elena June 13, 2011 at 21:21 #

This may be very silly, but I cannot stand that so many ladies are wearing beautiful sandals and refuse to paint their toe nails! I get so distracted; I can’t pay attention to the rest.

11. Jones19 June 13, 2011 at 21:38 #

A nice summery look but what is going on with her hair? It looks so lifeless and matte.

12. Julie June 13, 2011 at 21:41 #

Cameron’s hair looks so nasty (as it has the last few years). She’s look rougher and rougher. I understand that her legs are her best asset, but it’s a little overdone with her wearing short shorts to every event.

13. mol June 13, 2011 at 22:30 #

AHer hair is so bad, and the necklace makes everything seem a little outdated to me. Love her lippie, shoes and blazer, but it doesn’t come together overall for me….