Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge has yet another landslide victory wearing a Jenny Packham Spring 2011 gown this week, which she wore to the Annual Absolute Return for Kids (ARK) Gala Dinner in London.

After all who wouldn’t want to look like a Duchess or a First Lady?

Emma Stone came third in the MTV Movie Awards poll, but she’s been my favourite all week.

Proving that Mother Nature doesn’t always know best, the natural blonde returned to red carpet sporting our favoured red ‘do at the MTV Movie Awards.

She looked adorable in her Bottega Veneta Fall 2011 lace mini dress. Adding orange accessories including a Bottega Veneta clutch and Casadei pumps perfected the look.

Credit: Getty

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

A Weekend In Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge Closet

A Weekend In Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge Closet

12 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge In Jenny Packham & Emma Stone In Bottega Veneta

1. Victoria June 12, 2011 at 11:24 #

Yay! :D Although I voted for Leighton Meester in the poll, Emma Stone was my best dressed this week too! :D Glad to see you picked her as bdotw! Have a lovely weekend!

• Fashion Critic June 12, 2011 at 11:54 #

you too Victoria x

2. Megan June 12, 2011 at 13:37 #

I sooo glad you picked Emma.She looks so cute and the dress is exquisite there is something new everytime I look at it. And gosh does Kate look like a skeleton in that picture.

3. Emi June 12, 2011 at 14:48 #

Wow, your choices often surprise me, FC. They’re never granted.

4. rita June 12, 2011 at 16:37 #

I don’t think Kate looks good in that dress AT ALL ! It needs someone with a personality and more important with some curves. Leighton dis it justice in GG but on Kate it lost all its charm. I know I am in the minority but just my 2 cents there…

5. molly June 12, 2011 at 21:27 #

I feel like Kate only won because of who she is married to. She is not doing anything special with that dress, and its not doing anything for her. If anyone else wore it, we would see it as just another sparkly dress. People are clearly to blinded by the tiara to think clearly.

6. Ella June 12, 2011 at 22:46 #

Can this blog please get back to being about fashion…and not about how skinny Kate is or that we like her just because she is the Duchess??!!

FC, my ranting is done now…and I love your critic’s choice. I voted for Catherine (because she looks amazing), but Emma looks effortlessly beautiful in her own way.

• Fashion Critic June 13, 2011 at 00:37 #

7. Martin June 13, 2011 at 05:34 #

Emma was my choice as well. She put that look together flawlessly. Divine.

8. Lexi June 13, 2011 at 08:14 #

Thank you so much for choosing Emma Stone I had a glimmer of hope that you would pick her as despite all the fantastic looks this week. She was definitely my favourite and I was so disappointed when she wasn’t included in the poll. You did a great job this week with all the varied looks shown on your site.

• Fashion Critic June 13, 2011 at 10:10 #

Thanks a lot Lexi x

9. Bernd June 13, 2011 at 11:38 #

Kate looks the best by far