Diana Vickers In Tata Naka – 2011 Glamour Women of the Year Awards

Best Dressed X Factor Semi-Finalist Award
I’ve always been a fan of Diana Vickers style.  She has a knack of making great choices on the red carpet.

She attended the 2011 Glamour Women of the Year Awards in London tonight wearing a Tata Naka Fall 2011 dress.

You may remember that this collection had its red carpet debut thanks to Leona Lewis 2 week ago.

The white dress has the same scalloped details, but Diana’s dress has a heavenly floaty chiffon skirt overlay.

My only disappointment with this look is that the scalloped details on the bodice look a bit crushed.

A wavy side-swept ponytail, neutral make-up and nude pumps completed her pure angelic look.

Credit: Vogue.it & Getty

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley In Stella McCartney - 2011 Glamour Women of the Year Awards

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley In Stella McCartney – 2011 Glamour Women of the Year Awards

Alexandra Burke In D&G - 2011 Glamour Women of the Year Awards

Alexandra Burke In D&G – 2011 Glamour Women of the Year Awards

5 Responses to Diana Vickers In Tata Naka – 2011 Glamour Women of the Year Awards

1. pam June 8, 2011 at 03:25 #

The fit isn’t good, but I bet this dress looks beautiful in person. Normally I don’t like the sheer overlay. Maybe because it’s white and not as jarring a difference as when it is a sheer black?

• Alina June 8, 2011 at 12:00 #

I agree that the dress doesn’t fit her right.

• bibi June 8, 2011 at 13:07 #

+100000 times like you both frocks are disgusting! eeeekkkkkkk

2. Jen June 8, 2011 at 13:02 #

Don’t like the frumpy fit, the frumpy length, or the heavy shoes with a light summer dress. I do like her hair, though.

3. Rebecca Z June 8, 2011 at 15:31 #

I think this is delightful, even though the dress is a tad too big for her on top. For once I like the neutral shoes because it keeps the filmy monotone going on the bottom of the dress. I don’t usually like the sheer overlay either, but love it in this instance