07.06.11

More From The 2011 CFDA Fashion Awards Red Carpet

Here is a look at some of the other 2011 CFDA Fashion Awards attendees.

Shenae Grimes: The “90210” actress opted for a Rebecca Taylor bustier with black pants. I don’t like this look because of the bricks she has on her feet.

Whitney Port: The beautiful young designer opted to wear a look by other designer. Her Pamella Roland one shoulder ivory pleated gown is sensational. I love the spiral beading and organza floral appliqués.

Emmanuelle Chriqui: The beautiful “Entourage” star was in my Top 10. She looked stunning wearing a vibrant yellow David Meister with a chiffon train. Kudos to her stylist for picking those amazing purple Manolo Blahnik Kioko sandals with rhinestone embellishments. They are such a perfect way to top off this gorgeous look.

Leigh Lezark: The DJ showcased her new blunt bangs wearing a Helmut Lang halter dress with a thigh-high split. I can deal with the fact that her shoes are black, but did they need to be so darn heavy.

Katie Cassidy: The former “Gossip Girl” actress wore an adorable Behnaz Sarafpour ivory dress with an asymmetrical hemline. I love the tortoise shell clutch which she teamed with the ever dependable Brian Atwood ‘Maniac’ pumps.

Sofia Coppola: The Director opted to wear a Marc Jacobs Resort 2012 dress which had only been presented that morning. The white satin dress with a silver buckled belt was paired with some awesome snake-skin sandals.

Tika Sumpter: The “Gossip Girl” actress opted for a sleek black Tracy Reese gown with a silver clutch.

Amber Heard: I could’ve been forced to like Amber’s Cynthia Rowley look had she opted for better shoes. Those velvet pumps will give me nightmares tonight.

Marcia Cross: The “Desperate Housewives” star opted for a Pamella Roland’s blue sequined halter jumpsuit. Whilst her body looks amazing in this look, it just doesn’t feel appropriate plus the pumps kill the look.

Credit: Getty

Lady GaGa In Mugler - 2011 CFDA Fashion Awards

Lady GaGa In Mugler – 2011 CFDA Fashion Awards

Carey Mulligan In Prada - Opening Night of 'Through A Glass Darkly' After Party

Carey Mulligan In Prada – Opening Night of ‘Through A Glass Darkly’ After Party

26 Responses to More From The 2011 CFDA Fashion Awards Red Carpet

1. Luis June 7, 2011 at 18:51 #

Katie Cassidy so simple and so good.

2. mm June 7, 2011 at 19:05 #

Love Whitney here, nothing off that i can see.
    Leigh looks much better with bangs, one day i hope she will get rid of the scowl until then stay off red carpet pls!
    Love Amber’s dress

3. robbie June 7, 2011 at 19:26 #

*yawn* what a boring bunch of people. even amber heard doesnt excite me. oh and as usual whitney port “designer” doesnt wear her own designs when does she actually ever wear anything she designs?

4. Barbs June 7, 2011 at 19:46 #

For me Emmanuelle Chriqui is a BDOTW contender! She looks amazing!

5. Paddy M June 7, 2011 at 19:52 #

FC, you missed Karolina Kurkova in Diane von Furstenberg!

• Fashion Critic June 7, 2011 at 20:19 #

I have featured her.

I don’t miss people. I don’t feel the need to feature every one that attends every event. It’s not practical, not possible and very time consuming.

I always feature those I’m interested in whether the feature is positive or negative and I do it in my own time, there isn’t any rush.

Please remember that it is only me producing this website unlike most who have about 20 contributors or more.

Thank you.

• Paddy M June 7, 2011 at 20:33 #

FC, when I posted this comment, you had not yet featured Karolina Kurkova. Had you featured her, I would not have commented.

I was not implying that you hadn’t noticed that she had attended the CFDAs. I was expecting that this would be your final post on the event, as often when you post features covering several looks, it is your last post on the event.

I respect your work on this site and have supported this blog since I discovered it. I understand that doing this is time-consuming for you.

• Fashion Critic June 7, 2011 at 20:45 #

No worries. I’m trying to post as fast

• Clover June 8, 2011 at 02:45 #

Nicely said Paddy M!

6. Rebecca Z June 7, 2011 at 19:52 #

Love the dress on Chirqui except for the train–pretty silly and to-die-for shoes

7. dee June 7, 2011 at 20:04 #

I am not really liking any of these looks. Not completely some tweaking needs to be done.

8. Moxie June 7, 2011 at 20:23 #

Blah… I didn’t like a single one of these looks.

9. Emi June 7, 2011 at 20:42 #

L. Lezark with another pair of shoes would have been one of the best, for me, I love her hair. K. Cassidy’s dress is so cute, A. Heard would have been one of my favorites but her shoes are horrible, it’s june, why velvet and why that awful color? The worst look among this is S. Grimes, ridiculous…

10. Hannah June 7, 2011 at 20:57 #

Hey FC, sorry if I haven’t commented in a while, I still read your blog daily, obviously, and love it, but I have too many exams so I don’t have the time unfortunately, I am very sorry!
    I was just commenting to say Emanuelle’s shoes, I believe are Manolo’s and that Marcia Cross looks unbelievably desperate (no pun intended :) ) in that jumpsuit, which is just oo Lindsay Lohan it is hurting my eyes.

• Fashion Critic June 7, 2011 at 21:04 #

thanks Hannah. Good luck with your exams

• Hannah June 7, 2011 at 21:32 #

Thankyou!

11. bibi June 7, 2011 at 21:42 #

Sofia for me
    simplicity….is trendy too!

I love the bustier is tantalizing under a jacket!

12. Amy June 7, 2011 at 21:46 #

You don’t like pumps on the red carpet. We get it! Can we talk about something else now?

• Fashion Critic June 7, 2011 at 23:50 #

You don’t have to read my blog if you don’t like my opinions.

I will continue to say what I wish. Nothing will change in that regard.

A blog without an opinion, is just a site with pictures.

• Amy June 7, 2011 at 23:59 #

That is true, but you always slam others for being “predictable”.

• Fashion Critic June 8, 2011 at 00:11 #

My original response remains.

If you don’t like it don’t read it.

I can tell you are looking for a some kind of angry reaction, but this is not Perez Hilton.com.

I send you all my praise and blessings

13. Bec June 7, 2011 at 23:15 #

I love Shenae Grimes’ look – but why oh why do all these star always wear these AWFUL heavy birck shoes?? They are awful and make their feet look HUUUUGGGE!! :-/ BUt on another note I loooooooove Liv Tylers look :-D Great coverage for this event FC!! x

• Fashion Critic June 7, 2011 at 23:47 #

14. Shaina June 7, 2011 at 23:18 #

Amber Heard’s shoes and belt need to be changed, in my opinion–otherwise, this look would have been perfect. Emmanuelle Chriqui and Whitney Port are my favorites of the bunch.

15. Kimma June 8, 2011 at 02:15 #

The straps on the Tracy Rees gown ruin Tika Sumpters look for me. Through the lens it looks like a white bra strap sticking out of a black lace dress.

I liked Leigh Lezark’s total look – even the heavy shoes – its just who she is and she’s true to herself.

16. Alina June 8, 2011 at 12:31 #

Emmanuelle Chriqui was my favourite at this event.Perfection.