Models @ The 2011 CFDA Fashion Awards

Here’s a look at my favourite models who graced the red carpet at the 2011 CFDA Fashion Awards last night.

They just made picking a Top 10 for this event almost impossible.

Alessandra Ambrosio: Prabal Gurung walked the red carpet very proudly with his supermodel date for the night. Alessandra was unbelievably breath-taking in her Prabal Gurung Fall 2011 gown. She blew everyone out of the water at this event as she worked every seam in this amazing gown.

Karlie Kloss: Jason Wu also dressed his favourite model in red. Karlie’s jewels were more subtle and she added a black clutch and a black belt to her sophisticated look.

Karolina Kurkova: The model is totally working every red carpet at the moment. She looked outstanding wearing a Diane von Furstenberg green sequin hooded jumpsuit with Atelier Swarovski jewels and Christian Louboutin Salsbourg sandals.

Miranda Kerr: The Victoria’s Secret model hit another home run out of the fashion ball park. On this occasion she sizzled wearing a Michael Kors Resort 2012 look which has just been presented. The black cashmere look included a sarong skirt and a bodysuit. Accessories included a gold leather belt, black sandals with a gold snake chain detail; a black python clutch and goldtone metal cuffs all by Michael Kors.

Chanel Iman: The baby faced beauty opted for a beautiful turquoise BCBG Max Azria draped cold-shoulder dress with a matching clutch and gold sandals.

Zuzanna Bijoch: Yigal Azrouel created a custom-made sleeveless dress for the model. The colours are gorgeous, but it’s a huge shame she couldn’t have opted for more complementary heels.

Sessilee Lopez: Zac Posen always opts for drama at these events, so it was no surprised that he dressed Lopez in a gorgeous champagne gown from his Fall 2011 collection.

Credit: Getty

33 thoughts on “Models @ The 2011 CFDA Fashion Awards

1. saban

why you don write about doutzen kroes
    she were in this event and also in canns but you never write about her(sad)
    excuse me for my bad eng

2. justme

Miranda is definitely my favorite here. She looks amazing.

That color is gorgeous against Chanel’s skin.

3. Elaine

Chanel Iman was my favourite at this event,
    The turquoise is amazing against her skintone and it’s accessorised fabulously

4. Charlotte

Karlie and Miranda are my favourites here! They are both so beautiful! Life is not fair sometimes..

5. Rach

I am a tiny bit in love with Chanel Iman – she’s such a style chameleon yet manages to look at ease and gorgeous in everything!

And how much is Karolina WERKING that outfit?!

6. chryssa

i think dourzen kroes who is not included was the best dressed model!she looked ravishing in red!

7. artemis

Is it me or everybody was great dressed at this event??? I love all looks!!Miranda and Alessandra are breathtaking!

8. Alfie

Alessandra just screams supermodel, I love the mature glamor, she looks all woman.

Karolina is just FIERCE, she’s kind of edgy with her style and I love it, she works it well.

9. Dary

love chanel iman, miranda kerr and Karlie Kloss. i’m a bit disappointed with Karolina Kurkova. Her jumpsuit is far too short for her and her christian louboutin didnt do her any good at all.

10. Kimma

Miranda is flawless!
    Chanel, Alessandra and Karlie are also in knock out looks.
    BUT Zac Posen really missed the mark dressing Sessilee Lopez – makes even her gorgeous figure seem wide.

1. ahot

i think that Sessilee is pregnant. Nonetheless gorgeous. Chanel Iman’s dress/gown is everything…

11. Letícia

Here is Miranda showing Halle Berry how to wear a black dress with cutouts and a gold belt, showing a lot of skin, just like she did a couple of weeks ago, except without looking at all trashy.

12. noo

miranda was my favorite at this event :D and i love how miranda and zuzanna and chanel wore looks from resort collections :D sophia coppola also did that but less successfully :D

13. Helen

Karlie looks perfect,IMO she should have been up for BD over Alessandra,her necklace takes so much away from that look.

14. ahot

I really dislike the cuffs Miranda is wearing, there is one too much, or maybe the clutch i don’t know. Too much going on right here

15. Gabi

I was checking new bigger pics of Alessandra and I have to say I’m glad her look didn’t make it to BDOFT! I mean, WTF is this necklace? o.O and isn’t it cheesy to wear the same color for dress and makeup?