Leelee Sobieski In Adam Kimmel – 2011 CFDA Fashion Awards

On Trend Award
The white suit trend kept on rolling last night at the 2011 CFDA Fashion Awards.

Actress Leelee Sobieski wore a white fitted suit designed by her menswear designer husband Adam Kimmel.

I love high-waist pants and the red lips, but I’m on the fence with regards to her shoe choice.

Keeping this look simple and pure was the key to mastering this look.

Is anyone else getting a young Sharon Stone vibe?

Credit: Getty

27 thoughts on “Leelee Sobieski In Adam Kimmel – 2011 CFDA Fashion Awards

1. Tahj

yeah I think this looked the best actually out of the whole white suits on the red carpet lately.

1. klara

i have the same thoughts in my mind, but on other pics you can see that the suit is not white but beige only her blouse is white ;) so maybe she thought beige & brown fit :D

2. Alina

“Is anyone else getting a young Sharon Stone vibe?” – I do. My first thought was that Sharon Stone had some plastic surgeries.

I hate the shoes.

3. feliciab

I agree – a nude pump or strappy, metallic sandal would’ve been better choices. I like her shoes just not with this suit.

4. Lucinda

First thoughts of this were a young Sharon Stone!
    Odd shoe choice but the rest looks well put together and sharp. Didnt she use to channel a slightly more gothic look?

5. Lee Ann

First thing I thought was she looked like an updated Sharon Stone. How funny. Like the suit but not the shoes.

6. Rebecca Z

Kind of like the shoes, but she looks so thin. Lipstick is too harsh for her pale face.

7. Kate McCarthy

Oh my god i thought it was Helen Hunt!whatever happebed to her?she won an oscar-right?i love the suit but no to the shoes

8. bibi

excuse me but men’s shirt style suites bustie women….who can dare bare to open one more button!
    doing that breaks this strict masculine look into feminine softer ….tantalizing…..look! :-)

9. Gabi

OMG LOLOLOLOLOL TOTALLY SHARON STONE.. ADD SOME WRINKLES , FANCIER SHOES AND TONS OF MASCARA/EYELINER AND YOU GOT IT…

10. Rahel

Spot on. She really looks like Sharon Stone. I didn’t even recognize her because of her new styling.

But the white suit looks amazing. Not every suit looks so sophisticated.

11. vicky

I think she could be part of the Streep-family. ;-)
    She reminds me of Meryl Streep (in the close up).
    and her daughter Mamie.

12. Emi

I don’t like her shoes, they kinda ruins the look. She looks quite classy anyway, but sorry, every time I see her I mistake her for Helen Hunt, she looks older than her actual age.

13. Esther

Love the white suit. Sophisticated and classy. I”m curious if her hairline is shaved? It looks that way. Possibly for a movie role? Maybe that’s why she is also thinner?

14. Tahj

I LOVE this look. It’s all about getting a suit fitted right. And yes I was thinking 90s Sharon Stone too. Stone wore a lot of suits and red lipstick in the 90s.

15. Madi

actually, the suit was designed and executed by VINCENT NICOLOSI CUSTOM TAILORS. Her husband was told Vincent what he thought the suit should look like and Mr. Nicolosi brought it to life.