Anna Wintour In Marc Jacobs – 2011 CFDA Fashion Awards

Not Those Shoes Again Award
No matter what she wears, Anna Wintour will not leave her house without her favourite Manolo’s.

At the 2011 CFDA Fashion Awards in New York City last night, she honored Marc Jacobs who took home the ‘Geoffrey Beene Lifetime Achievement Award’, by wearing a look from his Fall 2011 collection.

This was also one of my favourites of the night.

I love that she didn’t modify the look, which often does.

The Marc Jacobs ivory satin top was paired with a forest green embroidered skirt and a black patent belt as presented on the runway.

As much as I would love to see her wearing a different pair of heels for a refreshing change, they do work really well with this look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

21 thoughts on “Anna Wintour In Marc Jacobs – 2011 CFDA Fashion Awards

1. ty

She looks very approachable and sweet.
    The skirt is fantastic. Even though I wasn’t crazy about the collection.

2. Incroyable

LOL! The 3rd thing I said (1st being “AHH Its Queen Anna” then “OOuu she’s wearing Marc”) when I saw her red carpet pics yesterday was “Not those shoes again.”
    She looked incredible anyway!

3. Rebecca Z

Gorgeous skirt, but she is not pulling off the blouse. It seems too big for her, or perhaps it is her posture.

4. bibi

models always are better styled and designed!
    models have grace when they walk! Normal they are paid to be like that!
    The 2nd walks like “Droopy”
    ummm could have modernised the “Mireille Mathieu hair cut”…
    omg at the shoes!

5. Lee Ann

Believe it or not they arr slightly different to the shoes she normally wears. I almost fainted when I saw that she had different shoes on

6. Emi

The fit of the blouse is quite bad, isn’t she supposed to be the most important woman in fashion business?