Mila Kunis In Balmain – 2011 MTV Movie Awards

Get A Room Award
Balmain are quite notorious for being quite selective when it comes to loaning their pieces to celebrities, so I’m astounded that we’ve seen 3 Balmain looks tonight at the 2011 MTV Movie Awards.

Mila Kunis became the 3rd following Leighton Meester and Kristen Stewart.

Mila presented an awards on stage with Justin Timberlake wearing a Balmain black top and an embellished skirt from the Fall 2011 collection.

Since I haven’t seen the show yet, can anyone explain what Mr Timberlake is doing to Ms Kunis’ twins?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Blake Lively In Michael Kors - 2011 MTV Movie Awards

Blake Lively In Michael Kors – 2011 MTV Movie Awards

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2011 MTV Movie Awards?

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2011 MTV Movie Awards?

28 Responses to Mila Kunis In Balmain – 2011 MTV Movie Awards

1. Fashionmeal June 6, 2011 at 04:56 #

Well, clearly, he likes them. Turns out Mila Kunis is kinkier than one thought. Lesbian scene in Black Swan is all very well, public grabbing of the twins, of course, is funner, for her it seems.

2. Bill June 6, 2011 at 05:06 #

She looked chic! I wished that she would had worn the top the model was wearing without the split. She made something casual looked glamorous!

3. Natalie June 6, 2011 at 05:13 #

They were talking about how even though they starred in a movie called Friends with Benefits, they have never dated. Which is why they can do this. Then Mila grabbed his crotch.

OK, typing that out, it makes absolutely sense!

4. gusmex June 6, 2011 at 05:20 #

what abut mila´s hand?? WTF!!!!!

5. MichelleTina June 6, 2011 at 05:33 #

It was a little skit about them not dating, being like brother and sister, completely platonic so it’s ok and comfortable for him to grab her like that and for her to grab his package publicly. It wasn’t that funny to me :\

• Fashion Critic June 6, 2011 at 05:44 #

LOL…I will have to wait for it to air in the US.

I personally think they are dating.

• smolls June 6, 2011 at 23:27 #

Me too… :)

6. Liang June 6, 2011 at 05:37 #

Who can explain to me what Ms. Kunis is doing to Mr. Timberlake’s little brother?

7. Fernando June 6, 2011 at 05:39 #

hahaha, In the show, justin said that they were not dating, that their relationship was just like brothers, “platonic”, and said, thanks to that, i can do … this… and grabbed mila’s boobs, hahaha and, then mila just stared at the audience and waited and then said, well… and i can do this, and grabbed his crotch, and they stood like that and stayed like that saying the cathegory they were suppossed to present:)

• Fernando June 6, 2011 at 05:43 #

so that’s what happened FC:)

• Kaylie June 6, 2011 at 05:51 #

haha. sounds like they’re a little confused as to how a brother and a sister behave towards each other.

• E June 6, 2011 at 09:13 #

Wow. Talk about awkward lol.

8. rebecca o June 6, 2011 at 06:00 #

she should have worn the runway top.

9. mikeijames June 6, 2011 at 06:42 #

i love this look on her because it looks completely casual which i find appropriate for an event targeted to this age category, but the mini skirt not only shows off her sexy side but her fun side.

• Julie June 6, 2011 at 14:17 #

I like her look though I can’t see her shoes. I like the fun mini with the simple black top. Her hair also looks amazing.

10. Bonnie June 6, 2011 at 08:45 #

The runway top is beyond,she could have chosen it,but she still looks good.

11. Lucía June 6, 2011 at 10:28 #

Those explanations are all interesting. Good to know lol. I think she looks amazing.

12. SSN June 6, 2011 at 12:04 #

She’s well dressed. But if she had worn the runway version, for the action she performed on stage, I am sorry, but she would look like a total *itch.

13. Alina June 6, 2011 at 12:56 #

I love the look – it’s fresh , yet sophisticated.

14. Dallas Limo June 6, 2011 at 18:04 #

I, too, have a fondness for Mila, but it looks like she’s trying too hard to pass for Angelina Jolie. The hair, the eye makeup, the slinky black dress (though this is better than anything worn AJ in a looooong time). Mila is far prettier, in my opinion, and shines when she lets her unique style and beauty reign

• Kimma June 7, 2011 at 04:17 #

Reminded me more of Rachel Bilson than Angelina in this look, which by the way is effortlessly chic and perfect for the MTV awards.

15. charlie June 6, 2011 at 18:50 #

sorry…she looked beautiful and classy but behavior was pure trash…even if they’re dating it was too tacky for a public TV show that even 10year olds might be watching. They didn’t seem to know who their audience is. They must be dating or how could they be that casual about grabbing each others privates. That was awkward, should have been embarrassing for both and OH how their parents must have felt.

• ahot June 7, 2011 at 17:23 #

so right! smdh…. Justinstill trying to make it happen in hollywood i see. Dude you ain’t funny, & so sad to see Mila go along with that. Plain trashy…

16. emily June 6, 2011 at 19:00 #

She is absolutely flawless. It would have looked trashy on someone like Megan Fox but she is such a fun girl who manages to make it look both sexy&fun.

17. pam June 6, 2011 at 22:06 #

How long until we see this skirt and a skanky little tank top on Halle Berry?

18. Kimma June 7, 2011 at 04:20 #

Are we all just going to ignore Justin’s awful suit and T combo???

19. Camille June 7, 2011 at 08:11 #

My god there are some nasty judgmental comments here. How much would the skirt set me back if I were to say put my house on the market?