Emma Watson In Notte by Marchesa – 2011 MTV Movie Awards After-Party

Emma Watson appears to be the only star who changed into a second look for the 2011 MTV Movie Awards after-party at the SoHo House in West Hollywood last night.

She wore her second Marchesa look of the night to the party.

This time opting for a lime Notte by Marchesa silk and organza dress with ruffle detail.

If Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig are offering you 2 dresses, you’d be crazy to say no, right?

But I think I would’ve preferred this look for the red carpet.

It has a younger, fresher feel plus I love the orange lipshade.

Gold accessories including Ferragamo pumps and a Daniela Villegas ring completed her look.

Which look did you prefer?

Red Carpet or After-Party?

Credit: PictureGroup

60 thoughts on “Emma Watson In Notte by Marchesa – 2011 MTV Movie Awards After-Party

1. Catriona

I definitely prefer this one. I’ve never been a huge fan of Emma Watson’s style (pretty but not amazing) but I really love this.

I’m also liking her hair more now it’s a bit longer and softer – although the back needs tidied up.

2. Holly

Definately the after party, although she looked great in both dresses. I find it really hard to like her hair, but in this dress with the orange lipstick it looks perfect.
    Looking forward to her Deathly Hallows promo dresses!

3. style+saveur

Completely agree with you, I would have preferred this look for her on the red carpet. Not that the white Marchesa was bad, she looked beautiful in that as well. The lime green just has more … oomph. It’s a definite standout.

4. Lina

WOW I love everything about this look! I love her hair shade as well, did she change it recently? Ah it’s such a welcome pop of color!

5. Christine

Without a shadow of a doubt the after-party look. The red carpet dress was nice enough, especially with her figure, but not particularly outstanding. Whereas this look is amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing. I would have loved to see a picture of the back, just out of curiosity.

6. Lauren

I definitely prefer this outfit, though I did love the other outfit aswell! The colour of this is just gorgeous and I love the lipstick!!

I really hope that this is the kind of looks she will be pulling out for the Harry Potter premiere! I found her rather disappointing last time around.

7. Ev

It might be too early in the week, but I think it is BDOTW worthy. LOVE the dress and her lipstick with it!

8. Anna

This is the best outfit for sure – not that the other wasn’t beautiful, but this is more MTV!!

9. Ann

I like both looks but I would love to see this one on red carpet. She finally gave us some colour. I might even say this one would be nice as a BDOTW contestant.

10. Em

Absolutely this look! Her runway looks lately (while great) seem a bit same-same so this is totally refreshing. I loooove the colour on her

11. Parvati

I prefer her red-carpet look.
    I don’t find this particularly flattering for her. The colour doesn’t suit her in my opinion and combined with the orange lipstick, they do nothing for her.

12. Liz

Both are fantastic!! But I love that she saved this one for the after party. The dress she wore during the show was very classy and this is more of a nighttime look.

13. Dee

This is such a unusual and lovely combination. The orange lipstick, the muted golden pumps- BDOTW, please?

14. Emma

This is the better one for sure! What possessed her to wear the other on the red carpet when she had this ad well?

15. maria

i like this one much more, but i have to say that both of them look illfitted in the hem area. I must say that it cheapens the look and i wonder if Marchesa cannot afford either better seamstresses or better materials.

16. Leti

Just when I thought she couldn’t get better, she tops herself in the same night! I think this would have been better for the red carpet, if only for the color. I find the shoes a little dull, but I love the lipstick!

17. laura D

Whereas many of her red carpet looks are still girly, this look is all young woman. She looks confident, edgy but still feminine, fun, and sexy without being at all inappropriate. It’s a fantastic look for her.

18. Emi

I like both, but maybe I would have chosen this one for the red carpet, since she was there also to present. I also like the make up and the hair, which seems a bit different and more “combed”, here. This dress is really beautiful.

19. miri

Most definitely this look!!!! Young, fun, edgy and perfect!! The red carpet look was cute but a bit too old in my opnion..

20. evilllin

wow, i love this look. she definitely has the poise and confidence to pull it off. prefer this to her red carpet look

21. niya

I love this – and I’m also supporting the nom for BDOTW contender. she has the perfect figure for this dress; she’s managing to look great without it being boring AND its styled perfectly. its like the trifecta!

22. kimmy

I like this look over the red carpet one. But I think that the white one was perfect for the show and this one for the after party :)

23. Rach

I adore this look. I liked the white dress too, but that felt a really obvious choice, wheras this is outstanding and she looks fabulous. What an amazing colour! BDOTW please?

24. Elena

WOUHAAAAAAA she looks amazing!!! I love this look so much, so refreshing!!! for me that is the BDOTW!!!

25. Eliza

Amazing. She looks stunning. That is a very hard color to wear but she’s wearing it not the other way around. The red lipstick keeps her from getting washed out and adds another punch of color. Her short hair adds to the sassy look. This is BDOTW worthy.

Pretty as the white dress was, I thought it washed her out and it didn’t have the omph of this one.

26. Lucie

AFTERPARTY FOR SURE!!! I absolutely LOVE this dress! Age appropriate! HOt but not trashy. This little one is hitting all the right marks!!