Emma Stone In Bottega Veneta – 2011 MTV Movie Awards

Best Dressed Award
I’m so in love with Emma Stone’s look at the 2011 MTV Movie Awards, that I have already forgotten what she looked like as a blonde.

The “Spiderman” actress looked sensational wearing a Bottega Veneta Fall 2011 dress.

This is our first look at this collection on the red carpet.

Her striped yellow and grey bustier dress has a lace sleeveless overlay with a fringe hemline and a black ribbon tied to the waist.

Thank god she didn’t opt for black pumps. I would’ve been crushed.

Orange satin Casadei pumps and a matching Bottega Veneta clutch completed her look.

[nggallery id=841]

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Amanda Bynes In Herve Leger - 2011 MTV Movie Awards

Amanda Bynes In Herve Leger – 2011 MTV Movie Awards

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley In Dolce & Gabbana - 2011 MTV Movie Awards

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley In Dolce & Gabbana – 2011 MTV Movie Awards

24 Responses to Emma Stone In Bottega Veneta – 2011 MTV Movie Awards

1. Leila June 6, 2011 at 02:20 #

so beautiful!!

2. niya June 6, 2011 at 02:20 #

I do really like this but I think I would have liked it even more if she’d put her hair up – not exactly like the model – but I feel like she does this hairstyle a lot. Still though it’s true to her style and she looks great.

• PamG June 6, 2011 at 03:05 #

I initially had the same thought as you about the hair, but then decided that it is youthful and pretty, and her new-old hair color and accessories compliment each other well. This wouldn’t have been as apparent with her hair up.

3. Fashion Scanner June 6, 2011 at 02:25 #

love the dress…and the accessories!!

4. Laura June 6, 2011 at 02:29 #

A cute dress given edge and elevated by great styling. Love it on her and love it on her as a redhed. I don’t expect this level of fashion at any awards show with “MTV” in the title, but I’m glad Emma brought it.

5. Jen June 6, 2011 at 02:32 #

Ah, I love her. She doesn’t dress quite like anyone else and she always appears happy, fun and relaxed at things like this. Girl crush for me.

6. Martin June 6, 2011 at 02:47 #

This look is divine on every level for me. Love that she has gone back to her natural hair-colour and doesn’t seem appear to be as orange as she was with the blone hair, love that the accessories complement the dress rather than detracting from it and, of course, love, love, love the dress. Bottega is a criminally under-utilised label on the red carpet and I’m not surprised that someone with Emma’s fashion nous decided to give this dress a go. She does a magnificent job with it.

7. Fernando June 6, 2011 at 02:51 #

This is really the best dressed of the night, and hell she es so hot, i can only hope that when i fall in love it will be with a girl like her.

she looks amazing

8. Ariel June 6, 2011 at 03:03 #

Love everything! Best dressed at this event! Love her clutch, pumps, and that hot dress!

9. mikeijames June 6, 2011 at 03:13 #

love this dress on her….wish she would’ve pulled her hair back, but she looks so gorgeous in this dress.

10. Giuseppi Giraffe June 6, 2011 at 04:22 #

Oh, sorry, FC, but I just don’t like this look. The tassles, the lace overlay, the black and orange- it’s not sending me. :(

• pam June 6, 2011 at 23:01 #

Yeah, it looks more like a costume than a dress. Not really liking it either.

11. Fashionmeal June 6, 2011 at 04:24 #

She is by far my favorite hollywood girl. I love her perky smile, her signature red hair, her witty ways and her sense of dressing isnt half bad either.
    Here, she looks phenomenal. And I’m so glad she wore those Casadeis as opposed to some boring ol’ black ones like you said. True, true. :)

12. KateS June 6, 2011 at 04:31 #

wow, super-stylish. what a great way to return to red. girl-crush worthy.

13. Lily June 6, 2011 at 06:08 #

I’m so excited she is back to being a redhead. The blonde zapped all personality from her style. This is a step back.

14. JacobGH June 6, 2011 at 06:11 #

Honestly, the orange makes the look seem a little Halloween-inspired to me. That said, I’m still a fan — especially of the new/old hair color.

15. AnaKay June 6, 2011 at 06:50 #

Lovely! I’m so glad she’s back to a darker hair-color. The blonde made her look so generic, and exactly like everyone else in hollywood! Yayy!

16. Joy June 6, 2011 at 10:03 #

Perfection. I’m so glad she’s back to being a redhead.

17. Kaz June 6, 2011 at 10:35 #

Totally fantastic – I adore this look!

18. Lucía June 6, 2011 at 10:41 #

I really like this too. SO many great looks!

19. Alina June 6, 2011 at 13:21 #

She looks beautiful. I like the way she decided to wear her hair.

20. Thaysa June 6, 2011 at 17:32 #

she looks sooooo beautiful!

21. LizLemooooon June 6, 2011 at 18:36 #

The hair could have been more fun but I really like this. She’s got a good balance between youthful, chic and it looks effortless. I love that her shoes aren’t awful but I am truly sick of pumps. Why don’t people wear strappy heels anymore?

22. emily June 6, 2011 at 19:05 #

She looks great and I totally love her hair in this colour also style.