Menu

05.06.11

Scarlett Johansson tried to show us that she’s got her mojo back at the Spike TV’s 5th Annual 2011 “Guys Choice” Awards which was held in LA this weekend.

We should still be on the hunt for it, because I still think it’s very much M.I.A.

The formerly blonde actress showcased a new plum ‘do whilst wearing a black Valentino dress with a white asymmetrical ruffle.

Whilst I don’t hate the dress, we all know Scarlett can do much better.

Nude Jimmy Choo sandals completed her look.

Credit: Getty

Drew Barrymore In Chanel - Chanel’s Benefit Dinner For The Natural Resources Benefit

Drew Barrymore In Chanel – Chanel’s Benefit Dinner For The Natural Resources Benefit

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley In The Row - Spike TV's 5th Annual 2011 "Guys Choice" Awards

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley In The Row – Spike TV’s 5th Annual 2011 “Guys Choice” Awards

12 Responses to Scarlett Johansson In Valentino – Spike TV’s 5th Annual 2011 “Guys Choice” Awards

1. dee June 6, 2011 at 16:27 #

The hair is for a movie role. I do not like the dress on her.

2. marian June 6, 2011 at 16:17 #

this is not good. the hair color. but more than anything – this screams kelly & brenda at junior prom. http://cdn04.cdn.gofugyourself.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/kelly-brenda-prom-dress.jpg

3. Fränzi June 6, 2011 at 14:13 #

i think its ok (even hair and shoes), but she could do better

4. Jen June 6, 2011 at 02:38 #

I think this dress is ten kinds of hideous. This is easily one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood with one of the best figures … her stylist must secretly hate her.

5. Shaina June 6, 2011 at 00:41 #

Don’t like the hair and this dress does nothing for that amazing figure we all know she has. I wish she had worn better shoes too. And again with the hair?

6. Chloe June 5, 2011 at 23:39 #

Not loving her shoe choice… Agree with black pumps

7. Alina June 5, 2011 at 16:01 #

I hate the hair colour – she should go back to blonde.

8. Lucía June 5, 2011 at 15:01 #

I completely agree. “We all know Scarlett can do much better”. And I hate the hair. What happened to gorgeous Scarlett?

9. Dazzle June 5, 2011 at 14:58 #

I love,love,love this dress but she looks too old for it. Or maybe it just doesn’t fit her style. I’m not sure exactly what it is that is making it just not work for me. Perhaps it’s that new,unflattering hair color. This is also one case where a black shoe would have been more than welcome.

• Fashion Critic June 5, 2011 at 15:06 #

agreed on the black shoes point

10. Emi June 5, 2011 at 14:25 #

The dress is very cute but her hair are quite bad, even if I like the color, and the shoes are a bad choice for the dress, there’re lots of beautiful Jimmy Choo black sandals, why choosing nude shoes for a white/black dress. I think this look is quite meh, also because she’s a bit overrated, she’s not that stylish, for me. She gives the best with old Hollywood style.

11. Angie June 5, 2011 at 14:23 #

Meh…hate the hair colour and don’t like the shoe choice for the dress