Who Wore Zara Better? Denise van Outen or Rebecca Ferguson

We love Zara over here in the UK, which was proven recently when two of our favourite British stars were both spotted wearing the same Zara floral print dress with a tulip shape skirt.

TV host Denise van Outen was spotted headed to a meeting in LA wearing her dress with nude sandals and carrying a brown clutch whilst on her mobile phone.

X Factor runner up, Rebecca Ferguson wore the same dress when she made a TV appearance on Lorraine’s show last week.

With beautiful wavy locks, the singer strangely opted to accessorize her summery dress with black t-bar pumps and a black clutch.

Denise wins for me.

I prefer her accessories and I love the fact that even whilst exiting a car her dress still retained its tulip shape.

Credit: Xpsoure

Sarah Jessica Parker Loves Her Swedish Hasbeens for H&M

Sarah Jessica Parker Loves Her Swedish Hasbeens for H&M

In Selita Ebanks' Closet - Elizabeth & James Odila Leather and Glossed-Twill Bell Skirt

In Selita Ebanks’ Closet – Elizabeth & James Odila Leather and Glossed-Twill Bell Skirt

17 Responses to Who Wore Zara Better? Denise van Outen or Rebecca Ferguson

1. Incroyable June 3, 2011 at 07:25 #

Not sure if its that shot of Denise, but the size seems too big. Rebecca’s actually looks her size. Rebecca wins for me

2. ahot June 3, 2011 at 09:28 #

*heading to Zara at once to get this dress.
    Denise wins from headt to toe. There is toomuch blackness going on with Rebecca: Black long extensions, check. Big black clutch,check. Chunky black t-straps, check. It’s overpowering this cute dress, & we can’t see the design anymore

3. Christine June 3, 2011 at 09:29 #

Despite preferring Denise’s footwear (I especially love the nail polish!) I have voted for Rebecca as she looks radiant, confident and absolutely lovely. A heart over head decision.

4. bibi June 3, 2011 at 10:37 #

I don’t understand the two bag colors!
    so classic winter bags????
    and the shoes on both are soooooooo lifeless!
    I prefer the models shoes! much more a turn on for me! …and positive and colorful!

5. Lee Ann June 3, 2011 at 12:45 #

How funny I bought my daughter this dress last week. It is amazingly well made and really pretty.

• Fashion Critic June 3, 2011 at 13:58 #

It is very well made

6. Gail June 3, 2011 at 13:20 #

I’m not sure who these two are but I picked the one with the nude colored shoes. Every woman knows, or should know, you DO NOT wear black colored shoes with a bright colored ensemble

7. Gaber June 3, 2011 at 13:32 #

Rebecca’s skin-tone is fantastic against the dress.
    It’s so good,that I am able to overlook the crappy accessories.

8. Lucía June 3, 2011 at 13:54 #

I like the nude shoes better.

9. AL GIGA June 3, 2011 at 14:15 #

BOTH GIRLS CHOSE WRONG ACCESSORIES! THIS DRESS NEEDS COLORED SHOES AND BAG. THE BLACK SHOES AND BAG ARE REALY OFF! ESPECIALL BECAUSE THEY MARY JANES! AND I WOULD SUGGEST REBECCA CHOOSE A LONG DRESS! HER THIGHS LOOKS LIKE SOUVLAKIA! BUT THE DRESS IS GORGOUS ON ITS OWN, AND ESPECIALLY BECAUSE ITS FROM ZARA!!!!!!!
    LOVE TO SEE MASS BRANDS ON CELBS!!!!!!

10. Lee Ann June 3, 2011 at 17:45 #

Actually my daughter paired it with a pair of Prada platform sandals in black suede and it looked great for night. What you can’t really see is there is some black in the dress and in real life the black really toughened up the look for night-which is when she wore it.but I agree,in these pictures the black looks wrong . I do think part of the reason is the style of the shoe.

11. justme June 3, 2011 at 18:46 #

I need this dress in my life. I know I’d do it more justice lol. Black or nude shoes are too safe imo.

12. Louise June 4, 2011 at 01:10 #

Rebecca looks best. Denise looks like a scrawny old tart.

13. Stacey June 12, 2011 at 06:47 #

Love this dress so went out and bought it and the skirt!!! You can do so much with both of them… Best purchase so far x x

• Fashion Critic June 12, 2011 at 09:22 #

my sister brought this dress too after seeing this post :D

Glad to hear you love the dress.

14. Flo June 29, 2011 at 13:42 #

Since I saw this post, I kept dreaming about that dress but I finally found it yesterday!!! Only the skirt was available in France until recently!

• Fashion Critic June 29, 2011 at 13:55 #

congrats. I’m glad you found it :)