Salma Hayek In YSL – French Open

I’m sure many of you know I have a huge girl crush on Salma Hayek.

We had a minor falling out when she was trying work Balenciaga on the red carpet, but she very much got into her stride wearing Gucci, Stella McCartney and YSL.

At the French Open at Roland Garros in Paris, France today Salma, aka Mrs Pinault opted for a YSL Spring 2011 look.

Her orange halterneck top YSL top with a slit and brass ring details at front was paired with a YSL black wrap skirt with a ruffled orange and beige trim and a gold buckle fastening at the side.

Salma styled her daytime chic look with shades and a YSL Chyc Cabas tote.

Credit: Fame Pictures & Getty

Caterina Murino In Dolce & Gabbana - 'Hungry Hearts' Venice Film Festival Premiere

Caterina Murino In Dolce & Gabbana – ‘Hungry Hearts’ Venice Film Festival Premiere

Best Dressed Of The Week - Salma Hayek In Gucci

Best Dressed Of The Week – Salma Hayek In Gucci

14 Responses to Salma Hayek In YSL – French Open

1. Dazzle June 3, 2011 at 22:29 #

She has brought sooo many amazing runway looks to life lately. Piecse that I will admit I hardly gave a second glace to during fashion week. Salma does what a woman is suppose to do with an outfit. She makes it hers. Another great look from her,love it.

2. noo June 3, 2011 at 23:04 #

thank you so much FC! she was sitting behind the players and every time i saw her i’d forget about the game and focus on her :D it’s nice to know what she wore!!

• Fashion Critic June 3, 2011 at 23:08 #

you are welcome. I was stuck watching Cricket with my boyfriend so missed the French Open :(

3. CreoleLady June 3, 2011 at 23:09 #

Alexander McQueen doesn’t really work for her either imo. I’m kinda meh on this one (still stunned by that gorgeous Gucci earlier this week). Not keen on black/orange combos. A little bit more structure up top wouldn’t hurt.

4. Emma June 3, 2011 at 23:10 #

She looks so pretty! And that bag is gorgeous and has quite the celebrity following – Leighton Meester, Nicole Kidman, Penelope Cruz, Kylie Minogue and Sienna Miller.

5. Marvel June 3, 2011 at 23:13 #

Is Salma Hayek in the picture. I can only see the sex-god that is Bradley Cooper. :)

• justme June 4, 2011 at 00:16 #

Lol I mostly came into the post for Bradley too. Isn’t he lovely?

6. Giuseppi Giraffe June 3, 2011 at 23:17 #

I didn’t like the runway look, but it’s great on her

I do wish she’d done something fun with the shoes though :)

7. justme June 4, 2011 at 00:15 #

I liked it better when I saw her on TV. Now that I see the full length look, I’m not impressed :/

8. Chanel June 4, 2011 at 01:18 #

I’m distracted by Bradley Cooper.

9. Emi June 4, 2011 at 08:50 #

I would like it more with a black top, because I don’t like orange. She looks beautiful in the second photo, of course B. Cooper is better than her husband ;-). I think she’s too short to carry such a big bag, also because it seems quite empty. It’s a matter of proportions, but I envy her so much for having unlimited access to all these amazing clothes, I hardly remember her wearing something beautiful, except for the Oscars, before she got engaged and then married to Pinault.

10. Megan June 4, 2011 at 12:58 #

Salma really us really bringing her A game.Anna wintour was also there looking so excited but then again who wouldn’t be watching that match and federer won!!yay!!

11. Raquel June 5, 2011 at 19:21 #