03.06.11

Nicola Roberts In Joanne Hynes/Helen Steele – BBC Radio 1

Nicole Roberts may not have 3 stylists like her bandmate Cheryl Cole, but one thing she does have is a very interesting/non-predictable sense of style.

The singer was at BBC Radio 1 studio’s yesterday to promote her new single, “Beat Of My Drum.”

She arrived wearing a colourful Joanne Hynes/Helen Steele Fall 2011 smock sleeveless dress sans leggings.

I do like the way Nicole has styled her look, but I’m not a fan of the ombre locks as I’ve always been a fan of her natural red locks.

So far there are only teasers of Nicola’s new video for “Beat Of My Drum.”

From this clip you can see she’s wearing Suno looks.

She’s never afraid to mix colour and prints, and I wouldn’t be surprised if she styled herself.

She’s always front row at shows during Fashion Week and you can tell she’s there to take a real interest in fashion.

The Suno printed silk asymmetrical jacket from the Resort 2011 collection was teamed with Suno ruffled string bikini bottoms from the Spring 2011 collection.

Credit: Xpsoure

9 Comments
Salma Hayek In YSL - French Open

Salma Hayek In YSL – French Open

Who Was Your Best Dressed Of The Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed Of The Week?

9 Responses to Nicola Roberts In Joanne Hynes/Helen Steele – BBC Radio 1

1. Lucy Diamond June 3, 2011 at 23:51 #

I love this. The combination of colours are great for her.

2. Naama June 4, 2011 at 00:46 #

Especially through reading your blog, she’s always seemed like the sweetest Girl Aloud.
    I think her fashion makeover is great but it seems like she kinda went a bit too far with the new teeth and the dark eyebrows and everything else she’s been doing, she looks like Lady Gaga sometimes and that’s not a compliment…
    It’s great she stopped with the fake tan thing, I wish she stopped with all the other alterations and focused on fashion and music.

3. KateS June 4, 2011 at 07:01 #

I love the breezy way she’s styled this. Creative, fashionable and flattering.

4. Emi June 4, 2011 at 08:31 #

Since I’m not english I don’t know her… I mean, I knew she was in the same group of Cheryl Cole and she was in a movie, I think Street Dance 3D. Anyway, the dress is really interesting but her hair is awful, because of the color and it seems stringy. By the way, is she engaged with an english dancer?

• Mayu June 4, 2011 at 16:43 #

Nicola is not in the movie, and she is dating with Charlie Fennell, a pub barman or something.
      Maybe you mean, Nichola Burley? not sure though.

• Emi June 4, 2011 at 21:00 #

Yes, maybe, thanks, anyway.

5. nissi June 4, 2011 at 09:11 #

Looking at various pictures recently sometimes it looks like she is wearing a wig ….so unnatural

6. Lee Ann June 4, 2011 at 20:17 #

I love this dress . Agree about the hair. I have never heard of this designer but would buy it in a snap if I knew where it was carried

7. Mabel June 5, 2011 at 20:08 #