02.06.11

Heather Graham In Donna Karan – “Kimchi Chronicles” Launch Party

Heather Graham is one of those actresses who just oozes so much sex appeal that she could make a bin liner and crocs look sexy.

The blonde star attended the “Kimchi Chronicles” Launch Party at Spice Market in New York City last night wearing head-to-toe Donna Karan.

Her gold ombre sequin Donna Karan strapless dress was paired with Donna Karan gold metal wooden platform sandals.

I love the look minus the shoulder bag, but a contrasting clutch would’ve perfected this look for me.

Credit: Getty

Iman In Prabal Gurung - Gordon Parks Foundation Awards Dinner

Iman In Prabal Gurung – Gordon Parks Foundation Awards Dinner

Charlotte Casiraghi In Gucci - “Il Mondo Vi Appartiene” Dinner

Charlotte Casiraghi In Gucci – “Il Mondo Vi Appartiene” Dinner

12 Responses to Heather Graham In Donna Karan – “Kimchi Chronicles” Launch Party

1. Jen June 2, 2011 at 14:55 #

There’s something about this I don’t like. Maybe the way it fits around her stomach? Although, I also want to poke her and make her stand up straight, so that might be it. Also, hate the shoes. The wooden platform makes them too clunky to really go with the dress, for me.

2. Alexandra June 2, 2011 at 15:13 #

ooohhh gorgeous! maybe not BDOTW as it sure could have been accesorized better, but she does look amazing. but not ewen her could make Crocs look sexy, they have like huge anty-sexy forcefield :D

3. dee June 2, 2011 at 15:25 #

The fit of the dress seems off and I am not a fan of the shoes.

4. Moxie June 2, 2011 at 15:44 #

Not BDOTW worthy, IMO. The fit is off, particularly around the stomach. The way she is posing doesn’t help the fit at all.

5. Lei June 2, 2011 at 16:14 #

I find this look awfully dated. Love her but not in this dress!

6. Dazzle June 2, 2011 at 17:09 #

I like this dress though I wish it was cut just below the knee. The clunky metallic heels give it a stripper vibe,which is ultimately ruining the look for me.

7. Tahj June 2, 2011 at 18:45 #

I feel like she dresses (and even looks!) the exact same since the 90s

8. laura D June 2, 2011 at 19:12 #

A choker or bangle with a little color would be nice, too

9. Emi June 2, 2011 at 20:41 #

I like the dress but not the accessories. Wooden heels are not for the evening, for me and the look is too matchy matchy. And FC, being sexy with Crocs? I think that even Megan Fox couldn’t do it…

10. Jones19 June 2, 2011 at 20:42 #

She should have worn spanx with this, her bellybutton is showing.

11. Femme June 2, 2011 at 23:09 #

I don´t like the wooden platforms with this dress, kinda looks like an- excuse me, but it´s true- expensive prostitute if you ask me, the shoulderbag makes her look like she´s going out clubbing

I´d rather see her wearing gold sandals -platformless and a clutch in her hand, much more sophisticated IMO

12. Danika June 3, 2011 at 01:55 #

Looks like she belongs in Las Vegas not New York! As others have mentioned her posture really lets the look down and adds to the overall blahness.