Miranda Kerr In Roland Mouret & Azzedine Alaia – Kia South Korea Event

Miranda Kerr always looks picture perfect and that was definitely the case when she attended the Kia press conference in Seoul, South Korea earlier today.

She was glistening (literally) as she showed-off her well-toned figure into a form-fitting Roland Mouret Macha stretch dress from the Fall 2011 collection which she wore with tortoise shell pumps.

I could’ve lived without the necklace, but I do love the clutch.

I was particularly taken by her second look for the Kia dinner the same evening.

She swapped into a light grey Azzedine Alaïa dress which she paired with suede heels and same clutch.

This look for me is absolutely stunning.

I hope the week allows for this look to find a spot on the BDOTW list.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

In Miranda Kerr's Closet - Roland Mouret Macha Stretch Dress

In Miranda Kerr’s Closet – Roland Mouret Macha Stretch Dress

Salma Hayek In Gucci - "Il Mondo Vi Appartiene" Dinner

Salma Hayek In Gucci – “Il Mondo Vi Appartiene” Dinner

14 Responses to Miranda Kerr In Roland Mouret & Azzedine Alaia – Kia South Korea Event

1. Rebecca Z June 2, 2011 at 00:06 #

You are right again, FC–I love the second look and agree that it is a candidate for BDOTW. I do wonder why her legs are so shiny, tho, they are kind of a distraction.

• bibi June 3, 2011 at 10:23 #

same question here!
      You think she put oil on her legs!?
      but she truly “fresh and very beautiful”
      Thx F.C.

2. Matt June 2, 2011 at 00:29 #

I’m not really sure this BDOTW worthy, she looks fantastic, but isn’t this the “Victoria secret model look?” They are always in body hugging dresses.

3. Tahj June 2, 2011 at 01:02 #

Beautiful. Both looks are stunning. The first one looks elegant and she makes it look better than the model because she is curvier and glowing.

The funny thing about the second look, you glance at it first and it looks like nothing special. Than you get a better look and you see those stunning crystals and it is just really beautiful.

4. Sally June 2, 2011 at 03:23 #

If anything, she deserves the award for shiniest legs: So, I would like to; BSLOTW , but w/o the shiny legs I wouldn’t have notice a thing.

• GusMex June 2, 2011 at 13:44 #

LOL, i thought the same thing, that´s a weird shine in her legs, like store mannequin legs right? very plastic

5. mari June 2, 2011 at 04:10 #

the second dress looks a lot like the one Gwyneth and Rooney’s wife wore not long ago, but those were in pink.
    Miranda is pretty, bu here she doesn’t looks outsatnding in my opinion.

6. Megan June 2, 2011 at 08:34 #

Beautiful!!

7. couturecoco June 2, 2011 at 09:06 #

I couldn’t agree with you more. She looks stunning in both though I would have prefered the black dress to be a couple of inches longer if not the original length. If only to contrast further with the short AA dress. I love this dress – much better on her than on Michelle Obama last year. Miranda often looks too girly even though she IS young and I don’t think she should be dressing older than her years, I just hope now she’s showing a new and evolving sophistication and retain her very natural beauty.

8. Betty Brandenburg June 2, 2011 at 10:00 #

I’m afraid the alteration ruined the Roland Mouret dress for me, it was much better when it was long.

9. Lucía June 2, 2011 at 11:48 #

I agree, perfection. And I could do without the necklace on the first one too.

10. mochababe73 June 2, 2011 at 23:04 #

I like both dresses, but I don’t really like her hair.

11. Shaina June 3, 2011 at 15:27 #

The second one is my favorite! She looks perfect–from her hair to her shoes!

12. robbie June 4, 2011 at 16:34 #

she is gorgeous. but once you have seen one azzedine alaia dress you have pretty much seen them all by the looks of it.