Celebrities Love…MaxMara

MaxMara has a rich cultural heritage built on innovation and creativity.

In 2011 MaxMara has seen somewhat of resurgence on the red carpet, as the brand is now more popular than ever.

During awards season Sarah Hyland and Jennifer Morrison first gave us a taste on the red carpet in 2011. Since then many other celebrities have followed suit.

UK TV presenter Tess Daly appears to be the brands biggest fan as she has worn two looks from the Spring 2011 collection.

Both had wide legged pants with splits on the sides.

Brooklyn Decker followed Tess by wearing the same jumpsuit.

Your votes showed that you preferred Decker to Daly in this look, as Daly over accessorized her look.

Asian star Chen gave us a monchromatic cool intreptration of her yellow MaxMara Spring 2011 look.

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley showed us how this brand has plenty of sex appeal, as did supermodel Elle Macpherson in a simple white suit with thigh-high splits.

Katie Holmes didn’t leave her New York apartment at one stage without her MaxMara classic camel coat after she was spotted front row at their Fall 2011 show in Milan earlier this year.

Thanks to all these celebs, we have all taken more notice of MaxMara.

With an equally strong Fall 2011 collection, I’m sure we will see many more MaxMara red carpets looks in the future.

To find these and many more great MaxMara looks check out Matches Fashion.

Credit: ChinaPhoto, Fame Pictures & Getty

Charlene Wittstock In Akris - Grand Prix de Monaco

Charlene Wittstock In Akris – Grand Prix de Monaco

Who Wore Monique Lhuillier Better? Mandy Moore or Rita Wilson

Who Wore Monique Lhuillier Better? Mandy Moore or Rita Wilson

8 Responses to Celebrities Love…MaxMara

1. Emi June 1, 2011 at 06:50 #

MaxMara is really underrated, it’s a classy brand. I’m glad about these celebrities wearing it. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is my favorite, the dress is chic and sexy, one of my favorites looks seen on this blog in the last weeks. I think that other brands are more popular also because of their super famous ambassadors.

• bibi June 1, 2011 at 11:16 #

I hate MaxMara…..is sooooo classic and so boring and sooooooooooo expensive!
      The only piece to have is the coats!

• Emi June 1, 2011 at 13:39 #

I don’t know where you live, sometimes it depends on the city. In my town, for example, the store sells quite boring and very classic pieces, but if I go to a near town, which is very touristic (rich russians likes it) there’re beautiful pieces, I saw very cute dresses which cost less than a D&G’s jacket, for example.

• bibi June 2, 2011 at 12:48 #

Paris and New Delhi

2. couturecoco June 1, 2011 at 09:55 #

Have always loved Max Mara. Their clothes tend to have super luxe materials and are deceptively simple with that beautiful unique Italian womanly style. I think it takes a woman with enough self confidence and sense of style to really wear it well – no, I do not think that includes Katie Holmes.

3. Thomas J Monks June 1, 2011 at 12:04 #

I think between Sarah Hyland and Chen the looks were a disaster but the much more recent looks (Rosie/Elle) have been stunning but I feel the others not mentioned in this comment failed miserably in their attempt

4. Quyen June 1, 2011 at 15:06 #

Would you know what shoes Rosie is wearing by any chance?

5. dee June 1, 2011 at 16:25 #

Not a fan of MaxMara. I only like Rose’s look.