30.05.11

Soccer Mum Maternity Style: Victoria Beckham

Victoria Beckham looked beautiful as she watched her youngest son Cruz play football in park in LA this weekend.

For some soccer mum’s walking in 6in Louboutin’s on grass is a no an easy tasks, but VB has been doing this for years.

The mother-to-be has worn mostly black through-out her pregnancy, so we shouldn’t be surprised to see her wearing black again on this occasion.

Her black suede Louboutin ankle boots were paired with black leggings, a sheer cardigan and a black top which covered her growing baby bump.

There have been reports that Victoria is due to give birth on July 4, and that the family will return to the UK after that when David’s LA Galaxy contract runs out.

I think the LA lifestyle has very much suited the Beckham’s, so I was surprised to learn that they will be returning home permanently – if that is indeed true.

Credit: Fame Pictures

Victoria Beckham In Victoria Beckham - Out In New York City

Victoria Beckham In Victoria Beckham – Out In New York City

Who Wore Victoria Beckham Better? Victoria Beckham or Olivia Palermo

Who Wore Victoria Beckham Better? Victoria Beckham or Olivia Palermo

14 Responses to Soccer Mum Maternity Style: Victoria Beckham

1. Tatiana May 30, 2011 at 15:14 #

Snoozeville. Nothing worth noting, though she does look great and I am liking her with long hair.

2. Courteney May 30, 2011 at 16:26 #

She looks great. I prefer her with long hair although I did like her old Pob cut too.

3. Fashion Interlude May 30, 2011 at 17:48 #

WOW has she gained weight?

Her face looks amazing! and she looks a bit curvy on the hips too, love it, hope she would spend more time outdoors, I want more maternity wear.

The weather better start heating up so she can be in flowy frocks and some colourful items.

4. Jones19 May 30, 2011 at 18:46 #

Boring black..ugh no Vicky you can do better.

5. Emi May 30, 2011 at 18:46 #

Sorry, the word “beautiful” doesn’t become her… I’ve never liked her, she’s also overrated as a stylish woman. Maybe she’s one of the luckiest person in the world.

• Matt May 30, 2011 at 20:15 #

The woman is pregnant people let’s just appreciate her beautiful bump and forgive her all black attire. Most women don’t look this dressed up during their pregnancy.

• Emi May 30, 2011 at 20:40 #

I don’t consider VB beautiful, pregnant or not, I think she’s overrated and, also, without her husband she would have fallen in oblivion. It’s my thought. I don’t consider this outfit particularly stylish, except for the shoes. I agree she’s in an incredible shape for being pregnant, but, for me she’s not beautiful.

• cashawna May 31, 2011 at 00:23 #

Your such a hater Emi i think posh is beautiful and she pregnant for god sake is let her be comfortable and wear what she wants to wear and i think posh is in my top 20 most stylish women

• Fashion Critic May 31, 2011 at 11:31 #

Emi not a hater (sorry but I hate this word) Emi is merely expressing her opinion.

• Bernd Meier June 1, 2011 at 11:13 #

totally agreed

6. Emi May 31, 2011 at 12:18 #

Thank you, FC. Cashawna, I’m not attacking you for considering her beautiful, please, don’t attack me for not considering her a beauty. I’ve never been offensive, here. Also, I wrote that she’s in an incredible shape… but I don’t particularly like her here. Relax, you have your list, I have mine, and she’s not in. Period.

7. dee May 31, 2011 at 17:06 #

She’s a brave one for wearing heels during pregnancy.

8. mochababe73 June 1, 2011 at 00:53 #

I like that, like Rachel Zoe, that her face looks fuller and healthier while pregnant.
    I just wish that she’d wear something other than black. It’s boring.

9. Jessie June 3, 2011 at 09:36 #

I think she looks lovely. I’d wear this now and I’m not pregnant.