Shop Her Closet

Shop Her Closet

Best Dressed Of The Week - Michelle Obama In Ralph Lauren & Jessica Chastain In Roland Mouret

Best Dressed Of The Week – Michelle Obama In Ralph Lauren & Jessica Chastain In Roland Mouret

26 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed Of The Week?

1. Laura May 27, 2011 at 18:02 #

Gotta go with the First Lady. That dress is gorge and beautiful on her.

2. dee May 27, 2011 at 18:14 #

Michelle or Rose for me.

3. Emi May 27, 2011 at 18:26 #

For me it’s between Kirsten and Rose. I vote for KIrsten because she’s perfect, while I don’t like Rose’s hair. Kirsten has an interesting personal style, because she’s quite classy but not afraid to take risks.

4. AW May 27, 2011 at 19:12 #

I was torn between Rihanna and Michelle. Rihanna not only because she looks fierce but also because she’s covered which is more sexy than being half naked all the time!

In the end Mrs. O wins for me! She is the epitome of class, style and grace!

5. Voguette May 27, 2011 at 19:15 #

1. Michelle
    2. Rihanna
    3. Rose

6. mllew May 27, 2011 at 19:36 #

Shala – Sophia – Rihanna for me

7. -N May 27, 2011 at 20:28 #

I’m glad people are voting for Rihanna.. cx i think she looks breathtaking and i rarely say that about her!

• -N May 27, 2011 at 20:28 #

cz**

8. Linda May 27, 2011 at 22:26 #

This week was easy – Shala is easily number one for me! Next to her is Kirsten Dunst, then Jessica Chastain.

9. Pascale May 27, 2011 at 22:36 #

I think Michelle Obama is so, so overated. Here she is in boring black and too much bling – if she wins over any of these ladies (Rose, Kirsten, Rihanna (now that’s playing with fashion !) or Jessica in that stunning turquoise)… I will be extremely disappointed.

10. Marvel May 27, 2011 at 23:26 #

Im really glad Sophia is here. As much as I wanted to vote for Rihanna, Sophia had to have my vote.

11. Kaz May 28, 2011 at 02:17 #

I voted for Kirsten. I thought she looked absolutely flawless – everything works well together and it might be her best effort ever. Michelle, Rose and Rihanna weren’t far behind though.

Thanks for another fantastic week of fashion, FC. I’d like to echo earlier comments by letting you know this is my favourite website. It is a constant source of both beauty and information. Keep up the stellar work and have a great weekend xx

• Fashion Critic May 28, 2011 at 07:36 #

I love that this is you fave fashion site. Thanks for that very high praise as it makes me very proud x

12. Shaina May 28, 2011 at 04:54 #

Rihanna, 100% all the way! I miss her in her more subtle clothes and she looks amazing!

13. Alina May 28, 2011 at 07:35 #

I’m going with Sophia.

14. Manja May 28, 2011 at 08:34 #

Rihanna
    Kirsten
    FLOTUS
    are my fav

15. Jones19 May 28, 2011 at 12:58 #

Rihanna wins for me, that crisp white suit looks incredible on her.

16. emily May 28, 2011 at 14:25 #

Rihanna rocked that suit!

17. mol May 28, 2011 at 18:18 #

I am so drawn into Jessica Chastain’s RM, as I love the color combo of it next to her pale skin. But then, Shala Monroque’s outfit really hits my sweet spot too, and damn, it’s hard to overlook the perfect drama of Rihanna’s flame red hair grooving against that all white pantsuit. There’s more confusion for me too, as it doesn’t seem right to put Michelle Obama, who looks superb, as a footnote to my favorites this week, and then Rose, Kirsten and Sophia are all spot on as well – groan!!! Fergie is the only one I’m not completely convinced by, although I do love the surprise of that turquoise clutch next to the daffodil yellow of her gown……Okay, deep breath…..I’m going to put my check mark next to Jessica …..

18. Rosie May 28, 2011 at 22:28 #

I had to go with Jessica – those colors are simply stunning on her and the lack of jewelry or accessories is also quite elegant and unexpected. Just a perfect look all around!

19. rawda May 29, 2011 at 01:20 #

Hello, FC! Did you see this ? http://news.instyle.com/2011/05/25/jennifer-lopez-american-idol-finale/
    Typical J LO to modify the neckline of course but I would have really liked to see her on a red carpet in this dress and not just a stage outing! I saw a full body shot of her and I think she wore Gucci sandals with it.

• Fashion Critic May 29, 2011 at 13:48 #

Yes, but unfortunately I can’t publish Fox photos.

Only a few large publications like Instyle in the US can

20. Rita May 29, 2011 at 07:19 #

Rihanna! so chic! shala and sophia are also gorgeous

21. Raquel May 29, 2011 at 13:17 #

I don´t understand why Mrs.O. wearing black is getting so many votes. I think she´s had better looks this week.Anyway…

My favourite is Shala, she looks so effortless chic! And my second choice would be Rose, perhaps is not a very summery look, but she looks good.

And, sorry, but I don´t know why Sophia is in this poll. For me she is just ok.

22. Hisadora May 29, 2011 at 14:16 #

Rihanna is AMAZING. I love her look so much.

23. Bernd Meier June 1, 2011 at 13:01 #