27.05.11

Whitney Port In Haute Hippie – Assouline Celebrates 125 Years of Coca-Cola

Whitney Port attended the Assouline Celebrates 125 Years of Coca-Cola event in New York City this week.

The reality TV star opted for a flapper-esqe Haute Hippie dress.

Her dazzling embellished dress with fringe details was paired with the most gorgeous pair of Manolo Blahnik sandals I’ve seen in a while.

The red satin heels with four sparkling crystal squares which run up the t-strap are just the kind of interesting footwear choices I wish more stars would make on the red carpet.

Luscious blonde wavy locks, Swarovski earrings and Dannijo bracelets completed her look.

Credit: Getty

Zoe Kravitz In Alexander Wang - “X-Men: First Class” New York Premiere

Zoe Kravitz In Alexander Wang – “X-Men: First Class” New York Premiere

January Jones In Doo.Ri - The Today Show

January Jones In Doo.Ri – The Today Show

12 Responses to Whitney Port In Haute Hippie – Assouline Celebrates 125 Years of Coca-Cola

1. Dazzle May 27, 2011 at 01:22 #

I can’t say that I like the dress and shoes together but seperately they each are just stunning. I think I could look at those heels all day long *sigh*

2. michelle May 27, 2011 at 02:07 #

Does she ever wear her own line?

3. Hadara May 27, 2011 at 02:50 #

I agree. Her choice of shoues is very different, but it pops in my opinion. Coral goes beautifully with cream. And the dress itself is so understated in terms of coloring that a neutral-toned shoe would have made the outfit insipid. The shoes breaks up the color nicely. I don’t usually for her fasion choices, but I like this.

4. pam May 27, 2011 at 02:51 #

OK, guess I will be the first to say that I hate those shoes. Maybe they dazzle in person, but to me they look like the “granny’s going on a cruise” shoes you would order from a catalog. The dress is more “Pocahontas goes to Vegas”. Don’t like it either.

5. Tatiana May 27, 2011 at 03:56 #

These heels have been around for awhile. They come in blue and black. I love them.

6. Sarah May 27, 2011 at 03:57 #

those shoes are deliriously tacky. they look like payless.

• KateS May 28, 2011 at 02:15 #

Yeah, I cannot like the shoes. There’s the colour and the ankle straps and the t-bar and all the diamontes, all of which just add up to way too many design elements. They don’t look like the work of a sophisticated designer to me, although I do like the idea of the coral colour with a cream dress.

7. Emi May 27, 2011 at 07:02 #

I think her line is quite meh, that’s why she rarely wears it (my opinion). There’s something I don’t like about the dress, it seems a bit a table-lamp, I’m not convinced by the geometric hem. And the shoes, quite cute, are not right for the style of the dress. I don’t like her style, anyway, I think she could have learnt something by her nemesis O. Palermo, but she haven’t.

8. Clover May 27, 2011 at 07:27 #

Shoerazzi will be happy!

9. ayishaa May 27, 2011 at 10:40 #

These sandals are beyond gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!

10. AW May 27, 2011 at 14:52 #

I love that she didn’t wear the standard BORING nude shoe or God forbid black!

She get s major points for being sassy!

11. Bernd Meier June 1, 2011 at 13:22 #

now that really looks nice