26.05.11 Premiere

Zoe Kravitz In Alexander Wang – “X-Men: First Class” New York Premiere

Zoe Kravitz also attended the “X-Men: First Class” New York Premiere last night.

The actress opted for an Alexander Wang silver spaghetti strap velvet gown which has a Donna Karan vibe to it.

Dramatic eye makeup, nude lips and an armlet completed her look.

I love how cool this girl is. Nothing appears to phase her.

Like Nicole Richie she will always be a hippie girl at heart, but she can pull off uncharacteristic looks like this.

The stains on her dress are a tad unfortunate.

Credit: Getty

Oprah Winfrey In L'Wren Scott - "The Oprah Show" Finale

Oprah Winfrey In L’Wren Scott – “The Oprah Show” Finale

Whitney Port In Haute Hippie - Assouline Celebrates 125 Years of Coca-Cola

Whitney Port In Haute Hippie – Assouline Celebrates 125 Years of Coca-Cola

25 Responses to Zoe Kravitz In Alexander Wang – “X-Men: First Class” New York Premiere

1. Marvel May 26, 2011 at 21:44 #

The dress suits her personality but it looks like she’s got some stains on the dress

OTT, FC you were right, Bryce Dallas Howard is Preggo. Between this and Cheryl’s exit, I feel like you should change your name to Mystic Meg ;)

• Fashion Critic May 26, 2011 at 21:58 #

LOL…I clearly missed my calling ;)

2. eimear May 26, 2011 at 21:44 #

LOVE, got kinda a drew barrymore, 90′s vibe to it… love Alexander wang.

3. Elisa May 26, 2011 at 21:47 #

Hate the dress, looks like something Donna Martin would wear with platform sandals on Beverly Hills 90210. Also HATE the hair. Basically – I’m not a big fan of this look ;-)

• Jen May 26, 2011 at 22:08 #

I’m with you. Beautiful girl, but the fit is horrible, it looks cheap and it’s stained. And the hair isn’t quite right.

• Emi May 27, 2011 at 08:42 #

I agree with you. I don’t particularly like dresses that seem lingerie, most of without the add of some accessories. Plus, the stains are unforgivable. I think she’s very overrated, she’s always quite messy, she matches clothes very bad. Without that last name, who would think she’s a stylish girl?

4. Chanel May 26, 2011 at 21:50 #

I would’ve loved this if she would’ve opted for a strapless bra. Plus there are stains on her dress! :(

5. Naomi May 26, 2011 at 21:54 #

So much I don’t like about this look.
    Her highlights are done badly, and her bangs are too harsh.
    Her blush is too peachy and doesn’t work well with her skin color.
    Her dress seems too night-gowny, and this fabric begs for some bra support.
    She’s a really beautiful girl, but for me this look is a big no-no.

• AW May 27, 2011 at 14:55 #

Sadly I thought the make up was the best part of this train wreck! She’s a beautiful girl but it’s been 90 degrees here for 5 days straight, I can’t imagine wearing velvet.

6. dee May 26, 2011 at 22:22 #

She is too pretty to look this bad.

7. pam May 26, 2011 at 22:28 #

Why do I get the feeling this kid’s momma must worry about her a lot?

8. artemis May 26, 2011 at 22:32 #

Ok this look is nothing special..it’s not good, better said but I didn’t notice it. I was overwhelmed by her coolness!! …Is It me or does she look like Alycia Keys??

9. Tatiana May 26, 2011 at 22:42 #

This look is TOO effortless. There is effortless cool and then there is too little effort trying to be cool. The look she is going for doesn’t bother me but the dress does. She should have gone for nude and blue silk Zac Posen dress with mesh cutouts from the Spring 2011 collection.

10. laura D May 26, 2011 at 23:11 #

I love the dress, but the fit is not great. I don’t think those are stains…it’s a velvet dress. I think those are spots that the nap is crushed or rubbed the wrong way. Her hair looks overprocessed and poorly styled, though.

Close, but not quite right.

• Rachie May 27, 2011 at 11:33 #

I don’t think those are stains too. It’s from the coloured velvet. I like her cool vibe, but the hair could’ve been done better. But, I do love her style and think she’s one to watch:)

11. Firefly May 27, 2011 at 00:33 #

Her style is kind of overrated, this look is prime exsample

12. Tahj May 27, 2011 at 02:51 #

She is gorgeous! I like the color on her, but the fit could be better.

13. Hadara May 27, 2011 at 03:19 #

This girl is a sagittarius. Most sags are crap dressers, (See: Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera)So, she gets no props from me for being typical.

The dress should have stayed in 1992, along with the shoes.

Not digging the color or cut of her hair, either. She is a beautiful girl, tho.

14. Lo May 27, 2011 at 07:58 #

Heinous head to toe. Just awful.
    Alexander Wang is an overrated designer I guess I will never understand. The fit and style of his pieces never bode well with me, nor do his fabric choice. I DO love his T line though.

15. ayishaa May 27, 2011 at 09:35 #

I wish it was only the stains in the dress that were unfortunate, everything about this look is a hot mess. This looks like an outfit that was bought in a flea market.

16. Alina May 27, 2011 at 12:04 #

She’d had better days.

17. Taylor May 27, 2011 at 17:04 #

She stays true to her style and it works

18. Chloe May 28, 2011 at 17:44 #

The dress is so simple yet so interesting. shame about the stains

19. Bernd Meier June 1, 2011 at 13:25 #

she does look nice

20. Sr June 6, 2012 at 02:31 #

Awful fit, fabric, style. Alexander Wang is sooooo over-rated! I am just amused how celebrities flock to him, and then the public wants to follow because they saw a celebrity where his shoes or carry his purse. Those celebrities get them for free! AW has a good PR team, knows how to network, and is branding himself well. He is not a great designer, nor even a good designer. Fashion has become soooo boring because of the likes of designers like him. He is just lucky. He is unoriginal and so many better designers out there.