26.05.11

P.S. ARTS Bag Luncheon Sponsored By Dior Beauty

Dior hosted a P.S. ARTS Bag luncheon this week.

They invited some of our favourite stars including Emmy Rossum, Sophia Bush and Kristen Davis.

The stylish trio were decked out head-to-toe in Dior.

Emmy Rossum wore a Dior coral organza dress with a colourful braided leather belt. She also carried a nude Dior handbag with matching nude shoes.

I love her fluffy curls.

Sophia’s look was less summery as she opted for a black organza belted top with a Dior laser cut burgundy leather skirt. Black Dior accessories completed this look.

Kristen was radiant wearing a fuchsia Dior belted dress.

Her accessories included a nude Lady Dior bag and nude Jimmy Choo ‘Nexus’ sandals.

Despite Sophia opting for a Fall look, she is my favourite here mostly because her look is quintessential Dior from head-to-toe.

Credit: Getty

Michelle Obama In Peter Som - Stansted Airport

Michelle Obama In Peter Som – Stansted Airport

Red Carpet Trend: Sexy Cut-Outs

Red Carpet Trend: Sexy Cut-Outs

12 Responses to P.S. ARTS Bag Luncheon Sponsored By Dior Beauty

1. Tatiana May 26, 2011 at 17:43 #

I LOVE every single look. Usually when it comes to group posts, I like only a few, but in this case I love every single look. Even though Sophia’s look isn’t summery, I still love it and think it is chic. I wasn’t crazy about Emmy’s poodle perm, but it grew on me. I love the bright hue of Kristen’s dress. I need Emmy’s dress, Sophia’s bag and Kristen’s hair in my life ;)

• Tatiana May 26, 2011 at 17:44 #

I forgot to mention, FC what do you think of Sophia’s ombre hair? Is it more tolerable on girl crush Sophia Bush or are you so over ombre hair? I kinda like it on her.

2. dee May 26, 2011 at 17:51 #

They all look really nice I like Emmy’s look the most.

3. Marvel May 26, 2011 at 18:03 #

All three are beyond amazing but I have to give props to my girl Sophia. I love her look but they are all flawless

4. Hisadora May 26, 2011 at 18:05 #

Sophia is also my favorite, she looks amazing!

5. Rachel May 26, 2011 at 18:38 #

I prefer Emmy’s look, as the colors are so summery and lively with her sweet smile.

6. Sharon May 26, 2011 at 18:51 #

After living through a horribly long winter, I just cannot get excited about dark colors, so the bright dresses of Emmy and Kristen are my favorites. If I had to choose one, it would be Emmy — I especially love the belt.

7. Dazzle May 26, 2011 at 20:27 #

Kristin Is my favorite here. I think the color is beautiful and looks great with her fair skin and dark hair. Plus I just love when I feel like ‘Charlotte York’ is back in our lives for a moment :)

8. Emi May 26, 2011 at 20:56 #

Sophia is my favorite, I love her shoes!

9. Alina May 27, 2011 at 12:01 #

Sophia looks amazing . BDOTW contender for me.

10. mol May 27, 2011 at 17:48 #

All three looks are wonderful, Sophia’s is my fav though, like Alina says, a potential BDOTW contender….