Oprah Winfrey In L’Wren Scott – “The Oprah Show” Finale

Oprah Winfrey waved goodbye to her viewers of The Oprah show yesterday wearing a L’Wren Scott Spring 2011 dress with Lorraine Schwartz jewels yesterday.

The TV hosts custom L’Wren Scott coral silk dress with an ombre chiffon belt had 3/4 length sleeves in comparison to the sleeveless runway version.

I love the colour on her.

Every time I see Oprah she’s wearing Fall-like colours, so this is very refreshing to me.

If the dress looks familiar, that’s because Kyra Sedgwick has worn the runway version to the 2010 Glamour Women of the Year Awards.

Credit: Style.com & Harpo

Clotilde Courau In Maxime Simoëns - Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2014

Clotilde Courau In Maxime Simoëns – Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2014

Zoe Kravitz In Alexander Wang - “X-Men: First Class” New York Premiere

Zoe Kravitz In Alexander Wang – “X-Men: First Class” New York Premiere

16 Responses to Oprah Winfrey In L’Wren Scott – “The Oprah Show” Finale

1. Dazzle May 26, 2011 at 20:35 #

I fell in love with this dress as soon as I saw her walk out in it. I guessed L’Wren,ran over to style and totally nailed it. It’s such a beautiful color on her and I love the tri color scarves on the sash. I actually prefer Oprah’s version to the runway.

2. Tatiana May 26, 2011 at 20:41 #

Both runway and Oprah versions are lovely. I also loved the dress on Kira Sedwick. Oprah made the dress work for her and she look beautiful.

3. dee May 26, 2011 at 20:45 #

I don’t really like this dress with longer sleeves. I like it on the runway so much better.

4. Jo May 26, 2011 at 20:47 #

i think she looks great.. its a lovely dress.. but i don’t know if it’s only on this photo but the colours in the sash makes it look like a housewife with kitchen cloths in her apron :)

5. Emi May 26, 2011 at 20:53 #

When I saw this dress I loved it at once, it’s beautiful, feminine and I love the color. I like the modified colors of the sash and I think she looks great.

6. Amy Brown May 26, 2011 at 21:55 #

I like how they modified it for her!

7. Dirk May 26, 2011 at 22:11 #

It looked great on the show, but honestly, i was totally distracted by her jewelry. That sparkly pink bracelet was to die for and i don’t even care for jewelry. Plus, the earrings that you KNOW cost like $1 million…each.

• Hadara May 27, 2011 at 03:33 #

Hmm. I see what you mean. It seems a bit unnecessary.

• AW May 27, 2011 at 14:57 #

Oprah told a story once about seeing Diana Ross on tv in the 80′s and Diana was wearing 10 carat earrings. That became part of her motivation to work so hard, she knew she made it when she could afford those earrings!

8. robbie May 26, 2011 at 22:27 #

she looks absolutely beautiful, the dress looks so much better on her and the ombre sash adds a nice touch.

9. pam May 26, 2011 at 22:35 #

Good call matching the belt to the dress. The runway version would have chopped her in half. I love seeing how the runway versions change when people actually wear them in public.

10. Hadara May 27, 2011 at 03:34 #

She looks lovely. I really like the belted waist.

11. Seth May 27, 2011 at 08:28 #

She looks fantastic, i like the addition of sleeve to make it more flattering. this dress reminds me of the Victoria Beckham dress she wore when she accepted some award, she looks stunning in this colours!

12. Alina May 27, 2011 at 11:48 #

The colour is stunning against her skin.

13. Godiva May 27, 2011 at 14:53 #

How would you describe that color? It is absolutely gorgeous!! Would it be called “tea pink?”

14. anna May 27, 2011 at 23:52 #

this is a beautiful dress.
    simple but different