26.05.11

Jennifer Lopez In Michael Kors – “American Idol” 2011 Finale Results Show

Viva la Diva.

Jennifer Lopez brought her A game to the red carpet tonight for the “American Idol” 2011 Finale results show which is being held at the Nokia Theatre in LA.

The singer and judge wore a Michael Kors Fall 2011 jumpsuit.

Her suntan jersey jumpsuit was fully decorated with crystal embroidered details which was a signature feature on several of the pieces within this collection.

With the wind in her hair, diva attitude and full on ‘sexy’ face, Jennifer is working the hell out of this look in a way only she can.

Gucci ankle strap heels and voluminous wavy hair completed her look.

Credit: Getty

25 Comments
January Jones In Preen - "X-Men: First Class" New York Premiere

January Jones In Preen – “X-Men: First Class” New York Premiere

Beyonce Knowles In Ralph & Russo - “American Idol” 2011 Finale Results Show

Beyonce Knowles In Ralph & Russo – “American Idol” 2011 Finale Results Show

25 Responses to Jennifer Lopez In Michael Kors – “American Idol” 2011 Finale Results Show

1. pam May 26, 2011 at 02:10 #

On the carpet she probably looked like a shimmering, nude sex goddess, which is OK for a show like Idol and a hot momma like Jennifer. However, in the picture it looks a little tight and with all those crystals I can’t help but wonder if her crotch itches. And that is way more information than I want to know .

• Kaz May 26, 2011 at 12:16 #

LOL! :)

2. Dazzle May 26, 2011 at 02:59 #

If anyone could make me love a jumpsuit (which I normally HATE) it is the dazzling Ms.Lopez. She looks like a sparkling diva from head to toe. Not many could pull this off but does she ever!

3. Yaas May 26, 2011 at 03:21 #

The dress itself is nice on her but I really don’t like her hair (the wavy lion-like voluminous).

4. Tatiana May 26, 2011 at 03:44 #

This looks trashy to me. The hair, the pose, the jumpsuit. She is more of a diva when she is not obnoxious.

• Alina May 26, 2011 at 13:27 #

I agree.

• Fari May 26, 2011 at 17:42 #

totally agree

5. Marlie May 26, 2011 at 05:39 #

I like this look from the waist up. I don’t like pants part of the jumpsuit. I think it would of looked better if the pants were loose and not elastic on the bottom.

6. roxana May 26, 2011 at 06:31 #

horrible!

7. seggie May 26, 2011 at 07:13 #

what is her secret? she looks amazing just like in her late 20s, if she has had plastic surgery, she should give her doctor’s contacts to other younger A-listers, she has the attitude, she is a sexy mamma!! OMG I love it!!

8. Emi May 26, 2011 at 08:48 #

Of course she’s a beautiful woman, the event was appropriate but I still think she’s tacky, she’s tacky inside…

9. Matt May 26, 2011 at 09:31 #

I do not like this look one bit. The hair is too Lion King for me. Jumpsuit are supposed to make one look taller, all this does is make her look really short.

10. ayishaa May 26, 2011 at 09:55 #

I don’t know but there is something about Jay-lo, even when she makes a tacky choice, her always flawless makeup and hair always makes up for it.. The jumpsuit might have looked better if it was in a different color.

11. Valeria May 26, 2011 at 13:52 #

Horrible from waist down, absolutely not flattering for her undoubtedly gorgeous bottom. Don’t get me wrong-I’m same body type and I stay in shape, but these don’t work on me and I don’t see them working on her, either

12. ber May 26, 2011 at 14:01 #

This entire look is so dated.

• mol May 26, 2011 at 15:11 #

I guess the word ‘diva’ is synonomous with OTT dated looks, both JLo and Halle Berry need some modernizing – the lion hair, and often her makeup too, seems out of sync with today….I liked some of her looks from that film promotional tour she did last year though…..her performances on Idol were pretty cringe worthy….

• Hadara May 27, 2011 at 04:23 #

Agree. This is reminiscent of Brtiney Spears’ Grammy performance outfit from ten years ago.

She looks good, but a bit cheap.

13. Jones19 May 26, 2011 at 14:20 #

It’s kind of dated but she looks hot hot hot.

14. fromchi-town May 26, 2011 at 14:27 #

Don’t like it. I think the pose, the pout – it’s too much.

15. mochababe73 May 26, 2011 at 15:14 #

I love Michael Kors. He’s my favorite designer.
    I love Jennifer Lopez. She’s one of my favorite divas.
    However, Jennifer Lopez and that jumpsuit equals disaster. I think that she would have been better served if the jumpsuit were a dress.

16. dee May 26, 2011 at 17:27 #

This jumpsuit isn’t doing her any favors in the hip area. I hate her hair and the diva look she always does.

17. Hisadora May 26, 2011 at 18:06 #

hot!!!!!! only she can wear something like this and look totally amazing!

18. Sharon May 26, 2011 at 19:11 #

In my eyes, JLo can do almost no wrong. I’m not particularly fond of her mustic, but I sure do love to see her wardrobe. This isn’t my favorite color, and I ‘m not crazy about the gathered ankle, but I still think she looks like a diva.

• Sharon May 26, 2011 at 19:12 #

Of course that was supposed to be “music”!

19. Dorian Gray May 26, 2011 at 22:55 #

I love her here but I love her even more in green Atelier Versace during the tv show. I’m reading now your comment to my comment FC. Yes, I really love almost every Versace dress (Atelier Versace even more) ’cause I think is what they do at the best but, I have to admit, I don’t find their bags so amazing, I like some shoes and even their menswear collection sometimes fails to impress me.
    ps. I love what Christopher Kane is doing to Versus, he’s a genious!