26.05.11

Beyonce Knowles In Ralph & Russo – “American Idol” 2011 Finale Results Show

Jennifer Lopez wasn’t the only diva to appear on stage during the “American Idol” 2011 Finale Results Show, which was held at the Nokia Theatre in LA tonight.

Beyonce Knowles gave a typical neck breaking performance singing “Crazy in Love” wearing a Ralph & Russo gunmetal grey mini dress.

Her mini was covered in Swarovski crystals details to ensure she sparkled on stage.

Bey’s plunging bold shoulder dress was paired with fishnet tights and black Stuart Weitzman ‘Hurry Up’ platform heels.

Jennifer Lopez In Michael Kors - "American Idol" 2011 Finale Results Show

Jennifer Lopez In Michael Kors – “American Idol” 2011 Finale Results Show

Rose Byrne In Marc Jacobs - “X-Men: First Class” New York Premiere

Rose Byrne In Marc Jacobs – “X-Men: First Class” New York Premiere

13 Responses to Beyonce Knowles In Ralph & Russo – “American Idol” 2011 Finale Results Show

1. Irene May 26, 2011 at 04:07 #

Singing Crazy In Love? Why, has she given up on that awful new song she has out? And she took this long brek and comes back on stage to wear the same old same and sing Crazy In Love? Why that song choice? As for the outfit, typical Beyonce stage performance outfit.

• Simon May 26, 2011 at 09:36 #

She was perfoming a medley and Crazy in love was a part of it.

She didn’t sang run the world but she sang a new song call 1+1

Stop hating on Beyonce !

• Fashion Critic May 26, 2011 at 09:54 #

No one is hating. I didn’t see the live version as I’m not based in the US and I also found it strange that she didn’t sing her new god awful song.

• mol May 26, 2011 at 15:00 #

I’m not sure if her song 1 + 1 is new? But it was a fantastic song, a ballad that she sang beautifully. She looked beautiful too in a long gorgeous gown. I don’t listen to Beyonce so much any more, but she really impressed me on this solo outing. Simon is right about the melody of songs, and also, she was singing that with all the top female Idol contestants so the song choices probably had more to do with them than Beyonce herself. I don’t think anyone is hating here, just not seeing the actual performance as F.C. says….

2. Irene May 26, 2011 at 04:09 #

*break

3. cadelle leather May 26, 2011 at 05:41 #

always looks beautiful!

4. Chiara May 26, 2011 at 06:19 #

Ho, I’m surprised she didn’t sing her new song… Why such a old song? I love the outfit though.

5. ayishaa May 26, 2011 at 10:10 #

She has probably gotten the memo that her new song isn’t fan friendly, and yes I belong to the camp that is asking why such and OLD OLD song. As for the outfit B knows how to rock clothes on stage. Dunno how dances so well in heels.

6. Lara May 26, 2011 at 13:25 #

I’m convinced Bey will need serious chiropractic help when she gets older from these break-neck (and speed) performance, but she does look great. She seems to have lost a bit of weight.

7. Alina May 26, 2011 at 13:54 #

She looks sexy. I even liked her hair .

8. LizLemooooon May 26, 2011 at 19:03 #

Man…I feel like you can’t go anywhere at all online these days without finding some Beyonce slander in the comments section.
    Anyway she looks fabulous in those heels and her legs are crazy, her performance SLAYED as usual and I’m glad she did this song and I love the 1+1 song. I think she has lost weight, I’d prefer her a bit curvier but she looks good either way.

9. Sharon May 26, 2011 at 19:06 #

She’s a beautiful girl and can wear almost anything, but I find this dress incredibly boring. If it didn’t sparkle, it wouldn’t do anything. The only interest it raises with me is wondering how she keeps it from riding up to her waist when she’s prancing all over the stage. Is it taped to her legs?

• doc May 26, 2011 at 21:07 #

It’s funny you said that because it actually did ride up. But she is always prepared for these occasions and she always wears a color coordinated performance panty. In this case it was black. And the bottom of the dress had like a silver lurex crotch patch so if the dress pulled up it would never move past her hips. I only know this because I saw pics.