24.05.11

Michelle Obama and Samantha Cameron met again today on the steps of 10 Downing Street in London, on Day 1 of the Obama’s state visit.

The two fashion savvy ladies both wore British based designers.

Mrs O opted to wear Roksanda Ilincic who she’s worn before.

On this occasion she wore a purple drape neck Roksanda Ilincic Pre-Fall 2011 dress with a Narciso Rodriguez blue coat. The look was accessorized with a black belt and black kitten heels.

Purple appears to be Mrs O’s signature colour.

She’s radiant in purple.

Samantha Cameron opted to wear Peter Pilotto.

The design duo are having a great day because Rose Byrne also wore a look from their Spring 2011 collection last night.

Samantha’s Peter Pilotto dress is the same shorten version Carey Mulligan wore to the Los Angeles Times “Young Hollywood” Roundtable last year.

Grey pumps (thank god they’re not black) completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & INFPhoto

Lea Michele In Juan Carlos Obando - 'Legends Of Oz: Dorothy's Return' LA Premiere

Lea Michele In Juan Carlos Obando – ‘Legends Of Oz: Dorothy’s Return’ LA Premiere

Lucy Liu In Antonio Berardi - "Kung Fu Panda II" New York Premiere

Lucy Liu In Antonio Berardi – “Kung Fu Panda II” New York Premiere

9 Responses to Michelle Obama In Roksanda Ilincic & Samantha Cameron In Peter Pilotto – 10 Downing Street

1. robbie May 24, 2011 at 17:50 #

samantha looks fantastic. michelle good too.

2. noo May 24, 2011 at 17:57 #

i love samantha’s dress, it reflects spring and it’s fun!
    michelle on the other hand looks quite old to me, i saw this on television and i hated it at first sight :S

3. Tatiana May 24, 2011 at 18:21 #

It doesn’t look that cold because Samantha is wearing a short sleeved dress, so Mrs. Obama, please removed your coat so we can see your purple dress! Is Mrs. O wearing Louboutins?

4. sooze May 24, 2011 at 18:45 #

I LOVE Sam Cam in Peter Pilotto!!!

5. Luis May 24, 2011 at 18:57 #

I hate the fashion style of Mrs O, she constatly dress so bad and rarely have a moment when she look good. I think it’s a bad moment when Mrs O visits the Queen and William and Katherine and the best dressed is Camila!!! And Camila didn’t look good!!

6. DivaMom May 24, 2011 at 19:18 #

I love my first lady! Been saying it all day and I’m gone say that til it gets tired (which will be never…ha!) Werk!

7. Megan May 24, 2011 at 19:36 #

Samantha looks really good she sometimes doesn’t get enough credit for it.

8. Lee Ann May 25, 2011 at 08:39 #

I love that PeterPilotti dress and have been coveting for months. Paula Reed also wore it on the BBC during the Royal wedding. I thought Sam Cam looked really good and someone was right she doesn’t get the credit she deserves.

9. Emi May 25, 2011 at 09:56 #

I think that Michelle Obama’s outfit is too winter, while Samantha Cameron looks very stylish and fresh, I really like Peter Pilotto, great choice from her.