Lady Gaga made a traffic stopping entrance to the Ed Sullivan Theater in New York City for her appearance on The Late Show with David Letterman yesterday.

She arrived wearing a Christian Lacroix Fall 2011 Couture jumpsuit with hand painted arabesques details and a crystal embroidered veil.

Of all GaGa’s crazy get ups I actually like this one.

There seems to be a genuine fashionable purpose to this look, rather than being shocking for the sake of it.

Black Mulger Fall 2011 heels, large shades, a crucifix dangling off her hair and a gold buckled belt completed this look.

The singer later changed into the look she actually wore on Letterman when she was interviewed.

She added a Viktor & Rolf Fall 2011 leather jacket to black panties, a black leather mask, a black leather bra, fishnet holdups and black lace-up boots.

I can imagine David was speechless when he saw this look.

[nggallery id=833]
Credit: Style.com & Fame Pictures

Runway To 2010 Elle Style Awards – Naomi Campbell In Alexander McQueen

Runway To 2010 Elle Style Awards – Naomi Campbell In Alexander McQueen

Oprah Winfrey In L'Wren Scott - "The Oprah Show" Finale

Oprah Winfrey In L’Wren Scott – “The Oprah Show” Finale

22 Responses to Lady Gaga In Christian Lacroix & Vitkor & Rolf – The Late Show with David Letterman

1. AW May 24, 2011 at 19:09 #

It’s all ridiculous and i’d rather not co-sign on this foolishness.

It’s one thing to perform in an outrageous look, it’s another thing to prance around in undies on a regular basis.

• Rachel May 24, 2011 at 19:23 #

Agreed 100%! The woman should buy some pants! What is it with the panties all the time?! I actually liked her style in the first album, now it’s just too clownish! Would love to ser her look normal!

• vicky May 24, 2011 at 20:08 #

Agreed!
        The only thing I like about these pictures is the security guard to the right in the top one.
        His expression says it all: “What is she wearing?!”

• Rachel May 24, 2011 at 21:15 #

Lo0l! Hadn’t noticed yet! Thanks! Ahahahah

2. DivaMom May 24, 2011 at 19:15 #

Pants. Please —for the love of everything holy, go get some!

But the first look is definitely serving fashion.

3. mochababe73 May 24, 2011 at 19:17 #

I’m speechless as well.

4. inessa May 24, 2011 at 19:17 #

He loved it. She was really lovely in the interview and they flirted a lot with each other and I’m kinda in love with the Viktor&Rolf jacket.

• Fashion Critic May 24, 2011 at 19:18 #

I’ll have to seek it out on You tube

• mol May 24, 2011 at 20:24 #

I love that Viktor&Rolf jacket too, and also, I love the Lacroix, it’s full of little details and surprises, love seeing it worn.

5. Lola May 24, 2011 at 19:18 #

I couldn’t agree more!:)

6. Henrique May 24, 2011 at 19:21 #

boring, as usual

7. Tatiana May 24, 2011 at 19:29 #

I like the first look. The second look is an eyeroll. If Gaga dressed like the Christian Lacroix look, she wouldn’t become old and cliche. She would still be weird, crazy and funky but still fashionable.

8. mm May 24, 2011 at 19:37 #

Kudos to the man who wakes up to this everyday. SCARY

What i do like about Lady GaGa aside from her music is that she interviews great. She is very charming and interesting.

Wearing underwear everywhere is tacky as heck though!

9. Kin May 24, 2011 at 20:21 #

Now why would she go through the effort of making this look sober by not adding that runway Christian Lacroix hat? :P

• Lo May 25, 2011 at 04:23 #

The hat probably sold. As I’m sure you know the House of Lacroix is closed and they only loan the last of the archived pieces that still hadn’t sold. You’re a lucky celeb if you are approved to wear such a special a priceless piece of art.
      For this look I would have preferred to have seen it less accessorized. The jumpsuit itself is a work of art that doesn’t need any distractions.

10. Emi May 24, 2011 at 20:24 #

Honestly, I don’t understand the first outfit, I mean, it’s utter nonsense. The second one is more interesting, but the runway jacket was very beautiful, while Gaga’s is a motorcycle jacket with interesting detail on the shoulders.

11. samaira May 24, 2011 at 20:25 #

you know I was thinking thats too much cloths in the first outfit/costume/get up and then in the change up she just took everything off… and then its too little clothing.

p.s. I love the expression/body language of the man on the right of Lady GaGa in the main picture, lol

12. couturecoco May 24, 2011 at 22:59 #

OK, I’m almost immune to the Pantless One. I said almost – isn’t this just plain UNHYGIENIC – think about it – no – on seconds thoughts, don’t go there!! LOL!

13. sara333 May 25, 2011 at 00:37 #

Hi Catherin’e, i believe her sunglasses are vintage channel if i’m not mistaken

14. kirsty May 25, 2011 at 05:49 #

im desperate for christian lacroix to start working again!

15. robbie May 25, 2011 at 15:00 #

oh here comes the fame wh*re again. hun put some trousers on. i still find it incredibly irritating that she can walk around in her knickers and bra on the street but if someone else did it they would get locked up, but then again she does it for “art” *rolls eyes*

16. Lucía June 2, 2011 at 13:00 #