At first I wondered why Jennifer Lopez was at the Simon Fuller Hollywood Walk Of Fame Induction Ceremony yesterday, but then I remembered that he’s her boss on ‘American Idol.’

The singer wore a Zac Posen Fall 2011 dress to the ceremony where she was joined by her husband Marc Anthony, who thankfully didn’t see the location of Mr Fuller’s hand.

Jennifer looks amazing.

She knows how to work a tight-fitted dress without making it look trashy on her curvaceous figure *note to Beyonce*

But on this occasion getting hot just looking at her.

It looks like it was 100 degrees outside and JLo is wearing a long sleeve wool dress?

Again I ask, what is the big hurry to wear Fall 2011 clothes when there are so many unworn Spring 2011 looks still on the racks?

Her look was accessorized with Brian Atwood ‘Donna’ pumps, Stephen Webster and an Etro shell clutch.

[nggallery id=831]
Credit: Style.com & Getty

Best Dressed Of The Week - Penelope Cruz In Armani Privé & Zoe Saldana In Armani Privé

Best Dressed Of The Week – Penelope Cruz In Armani Privé & Zoe Saldana In Armani Privé

Celebrity Shoe Swap: Kirsten Dunst

Celebrity Shoe Swap: Kirsten Dunst

19 Responses to Jennifer Lopez In Zac Posen – Simon Fuller Hollywood Walk Of Fame Induction Ceremony

1. Gaber May 24, 2011 at 09:34 #

I think the dress managed to hug her in some slightly wrong places.
    I really want to love it, but the “kissing Simon” and the “waving” picture show some unflattering details (how the dress ends in the back, the panty-lines and the tummy).

2. artemis May 24, 2011 at 10:01 #

She looks amazing! Agree about the Beyonce note :-)..I like that although this is a fashion concept we have seen a million times before, she manages to shine!

3. ayishaa May 24, 2011 at 10:53 #

Her makeup and hair is flawless as usual but the dress is a tad too tight around the tummy area.

4. nokia May 24, 2011 at 11:05 #

It was mid 60s yesterday in LA but i agree spring dress would have been better

5. Lee Ann May 24, 2011 at 11:26 #

sorry FC maybe its the lighting but I think she looks really lumpy.great colour …for autumn.

6. Fiona May 24, 2011 at 13:29 #

She does look amazing, but the dress hugs her in a few wrong places, it’s so tight that it even shows the indention of the belly button.

7. Tatiana May 24, 2011 at 14:22 #

The runway has more majesty and is more interesting than on JLo. She makes it look like any tight fitting teal dress.

8. Dazzle May 24, 2011 at 14:50 #

As usual JLO looks AMAZING. This dress fits her like a glove and hugs her body in all the right places. It really shows off what a stunning figure she has. The color is also nice on her skintone. The hair and makeup are flawless. She looks every inch the beautiful diva that she is.

9. slashdot May 24, 2011 at 15:05 #

Dear J.Lo, don’t be afraid to go up a size. You’ll still be a diva!

• Fashion Critic May 24, 2011 at 15:29 #

LOL :D

10. Tahj May 24, 2011 at 15:58 #

Ummm…it looks WAY too tight on her and it’s not flattering to the tummy area. Yes she is a mother of twins, but you have to know how to dress for your body. Thumbs down. I’ve over her tight outfits.

• pam May 25, 2011 at 17:12 #

I agree, way way too tight. I don’t think she is going to be happy when she sees these pictures. Why not go up a size? Her hair and face are gorgeous.

11. LizLemooooon May 24, 2011 at 17:33 #

She looks great but the dress isn’t flattering on the stomach area. I think this thing of wearing Fall designs is coz some celebs want to wear stuff before everyone else. Even if it’s out of season. It’s a childish status thing “OH I GOT TO WEAR THIS FIRST BEFORE ANYONE NAH NAH”

12. Jazz May 24, 2011 at 17:34 #

it’s not that warm here right now! it’s been pretty chilly for the past few days, with cold winds. thats why she opted for this dress :)

• Fashion Critic May 24, 2011 at 17:35 #

got it ;) thanks

13. justme May 24, 2011 at 18:13 #

Lol I have to disagree on the note. If I can see your belly button and panty line because your dress is too tight, it’s trashy.
    I like the shoes though.

14. Rebelr May 24, 2011 at 22:25 #

She looks great!

15. doc May 25, 2011 at 00:23 #

Knows how to work a tight dress??? Are you serious??? This looks awful on her. She looks four months pregnant and you can see the outline of where her panties are sitting on her hips not to mention her butt looking misshapen. She does not have the type of body to look good in this dress anymore. She has a great body, but this dress requires perfection of the physical form.

16. Mary May 25, 2011 at 00:57 #

Spanx is your friend! Normally I wouldn’t criticize someone’s body, but she’s wearing a REALLY tight dress in the bright sun. I know she can afford undergarments that can help a little.