Nicki Minaj In Mark Fast & Gareth Pugh – 2011 Billboard Music Awards

Stand Out/Avant-Garde Award
Nicki Minaj attended the 2011 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas last night.

The quirky singer always likes to make a big bold fashion statement, so I’m not surprised she opted for this Mark Fast Spring 2011 jumpsuit.

Her baby blue knit jumpsuit with embellished details was slightly modified with the waist panels filled in and the off-the-shoulder details removed.

White Versace lace up sandals and her favourite pink lippie completed her look.

For her performance, Nicki changed her pink curly wig for a blonde bob wig.

She also changed into a white Mark Fast knit dress with a Gareth Pugh Spring 2009 jacket.

Her jacket with the wide lapels was once again modified as it had solid black panels compared to the tiled runway version.

Britney also joined Nicki for a performance, which will explain why Brit Brit was M.I.A. on the red carpet for this event.

Nicki’s 3rd look of the night was the most demure we’ve ever seen her. She wore a black satin jumpsuit with a black blazer and black strappy Louboutin’s.

[nggallery id=829]

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Rihanna In Max Azria - 2011 Billboard Music Awards

Rihanna In Max Azria – 2011 Billboard Music Awards

Kylie Minogue In Alexander McQueen - 2011 Billboard Music Awards

Kylie Minogue In Alexander McQueen – 2011 Billboard Music Awards

16 Responses to Nicki Minaj In Mark Fast & Gareth Pugh – 2011 Billboard Music Awards

1. sergioA May 23, 2011 at 13:00 #

wow.. she looks so weird in that black ensemble, its like a whole different person.
    I love Nicky, i never expect a red carpet moment from her, but i always expect bold, fierce and fun and she always delivers that.

• Clover May 24, 2011 at 00:39 #

Agreed, she’s always fun to look at!

2. Alina May 23, 2011 at 13:08 #

I actually like the first look. It suits her style.

I think that the Gareth Pugh look has been worn by Beyonce in the music video for “Diva”.

3. rawda May 23, 2011 at 13:34 #

at the risk of sounding like my grandma, i actually like the black jumpsuit look the most.

• Courteney May 23, 2011 at 14:23 #

I agree! It’s the best look of all her looks at this event.

4. Tatiana May 23, 2011 at 14:21 #

Love the Mark Fast on Nikki Minaji but the hair trashes it up royally. This jumpsuit would’ve looked CLASSIER if she wore normal, less gimmicky hair and Louboutin silver Pigalles.

5. DivaMom May 23, 2011 at 14:43 #

Nicki—Lil Kim called. She wants her cotton candy wigs back!

I’m not a fan of this chic’s music or fashion. But the blue jumpsuit works for her complexion. I abhor that “booty pop” thing she wears with most of her clothes. She looks so much classier in the black get up because she’s not wearing it.

6. robbie May 23, 2011 at 15:23 #

she always looks like a cheap hooker to be honest.

7. Anissa May 23, 2011 at 15:29 #

Is that a seam running down the middle of her now lined panel? She should have just left it open…

• Jazzy May 23, 2011 at 16:36 #

I don’t think the jumpsuit middle panel is lined. I think she is wearing a body stocking.

• Anissa May 23, 2011 at 16:43 #

That would explain why it lookes like the seam keeps going then, and the sort of white line near her bra…

It really detracts from the look.

• Jess May 24, 2011 at 14:47 #

Yes that’s what I came here to comment on, she is wearing a white body under the jumpsuit (the model can get away with no support from a bra, but Nicky can’t). Plus, I don’t think the Pugh jacket is modified, she is just wearing it open. Fold the lapels back in on themselves and you’d see the tiles.

8. noo May 23, 2011 at 15:59 #

the gareth pugh look is my favorite, and i hate the mark fast look :S

9. moja31 May 23, 2011 at 16:08 #

wish she’d worn the bob on the red carpet as well.
    lol i’m cracking up trying to picture the huge wig closet she must have in her house.

10. mochababe73 May 23, 2011 at 17:18 #

I HATE that Mark Fast look. It is horrible. It looks like it came from some cheap flea market.
    I like the Gareth Pugh look as a performance outfit.
    Love the black jumpsuit.

11. Laura May 24, 2011 at 04:58 #

I kinda dig both of these looks. Good choice of pink hair with the blue outfit.