Isabel Lucas In Ralph Lauren – 2011 Young Hollywood Awards

Most Elegant Award
Isabel Lucas graced the red carpet at the 2011 Young Hollywood Awards to collect her ‘Star of Tomorrow’ Award.

The Australian actress is known for her boho style, but on this occasion she opted for a very elegant Ralph Lauren Spring 2011 halter dress.

With her hair styled in a half up, half down look she was able to fully showcase her floral crocheted gown.

Simple complementary jewels and a small silver bag completed her look.

She can work just about any look on the red carpet.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Who Wore Christian Dior Better? Kristen Bell or Sigourney Weaver

Who Wore Christian Dior Better? Kristen Bell or Sigourney Weaver

Jennifer Lopez In Zac Posen - Simon Fuller Hollywood Walk Of Fame Induction Ceremony

Jennifer Lopez In Zac Posen – Simon Fuller Hollywood Walk Of Fame Induction Ceremony

19 Responses to Isabel Lucas In Ralph Lauren – 2011 Young Hollywood Awards

1. Tatiana May 23, 2011 at 23:02 #

I like the gown on her but I never understand her makeup. She goes for weird bare earth-tone makeup and it always looks weird, like it does here for example. Ugh. Her hair needs to be a natural looking color.

• KateS May 24, 2011 at 14:01 #

I agree about the makeup. Her hair-skin-eyebrow combo always seems wrong, somehow – something needs to be toned down.

2. alyssa897 May 23, 2011 at 23:03 #

I love this dress! But I don’t think the neck part is working for her…

3. Chloe May 23, 2011 at 23:04 #

one word——–STUNNING

4. Moxie May 23, 2011 at 23:09 #

Very cute, but a little wrinkled around the middle.

5. Rebecca May 23, 2011 at 23:30 #

She’s got it, doesn’t she. Beautiful dress, gorgeous figure, and slightly disheveled hair to make it real

6. Weber from Brazil May 23, 2011 at 23:40 #

for first time eva I desagree w/ u, FC =/

don’t like the hair, don’t like the dress (it looks like a piece of that latest Dolce & Gabbana collection!)

and this clutch is just awful

everything about this look seems boring and unattractive

7. Mahima May 24, 2011 at 02:03 #

Lovely.

Is it weird that Ralph Lauren’s son is marrying a girl named Lauren?

• Gretta May 24, 2011 at 11:04 #

Oh my god, will she change her name to Lauren Lauren?? Or does his son have a different surname to his dad?

• Mahima May 24, 2011 at 13:01 #

Well, she’s actually George Bush’s niece, and she said she’s going to make her name Lauren Bush-Lauren.

8. Laura May 24, 2011 at 04:35 #

Just looking at the dress and her, I’d think I wouldn’t like it. But she’s really owning it. I like the look.

9. nicky May 24, 2011 at 04:40 #

Beautiful dress on a beautiful girl but the hair ruins it for me. It always looks damaged since she constantly dyes it another shade…it looks really rough!

10. Isabel May 24, 2011 at 07:00 #

Um, is it just me who prefers the runaway version much more? I don’t know -I just dislike how she carries it.

11. Emi May 24, 2011 at 09:52 #

She’s beautiful but I think blonde hair, strangely, ages her.

• Hadara May 26, 2011 at 02:48 #

I think it’s because the shade of blonde really clashes with her ultra-tanned skin tone, and has a tendency to look dry and brittle.

I personally do like how this girl dresses most of the time. I really like the dress on her, but everything else leaves me wanting.

She always looks to dishelved in way that i find off-putting. Like, if you got to close you’d get a whiff of BO. Not trying to be insut\lting, but this is the impression that I always get off of this girl.

She reminds me Ke$ha in that way. Like they’re going for shabby chic but end up missing the mark.

• Emi May 26, 2011 at 08:42 #

Yes, you’re right, she’s too tanned and it clashes with the color of the hair. I think she’s so beautiful that she can pull off almost everything, even if she’s quite messy, but this for daily life, on a red carpet it’s a different story…

12. Cheryl Wong May 24, 2011 at 13:36 #

Nice interpretation of Victorian Romance.

13. sweetjess98 May 24, 2011 at 17:29 #

i don’t think that her hair is elegant at all!

14. pam May 25, 2011 at 17:20 #

Something about the fit is not quite right. The neck is off a little, and the skirt doesn’t have the loose flow of the runway version. I am grateful that she lined the bodice. Why do designers show clothes that you can see through? I think the hair would look better and more natural if her brows weren’t so dark. Overall, I think she looks pretty good.