This evening Claudia Schiffer took to the red carpet to attend the “This Must Be The Place” Premiere during the 2011 Cannes Film Festival.

Her Chanel Couture dress for some reason reminds me of the black lace Dolce & Gabbana dresses which just goes to show that Claudia’s designer choice may change, but her style remains the same.

The hair, the dress…nothing ever changes.

Groundhog day.

Credit: Getty

28 thoughts on “Claudia Schiffer In Chanel Couture – 2011 Cannes Film Festival “This Must Be The Place” Premiere

1. KateS

I agree, those poor little arms are just frightening, and she has no softness at all left on her face. I don’t think the zombie eye make up helps, either.

1. maria

i totally agree. Talk about losing your mojo. Since she got married and had kids i have not seen one look i like on her. I find her beauty totally overrated.

1. Lee Ann

I agree and her eyes are too close together which is why in photographs you never see her full face on and when at events like this and she is photographed face on she covers her face with hair. She does have a nice smile tho.

2. Tatiana

I agree completely FC. I was just about to say “ClaudSchiff we’ve been there done that!”
    She must be deluding herself with the old line “what works works” but that side of Dolce & Gabbana is long dead. Why don’t celebs bring out the non-trashy side of Dolce & Gabbana and wear their incredible archival creations?

3. Germangirl

whoa, her face looks scary! She would look a lot better if she put on some weight, those arms are scary skinny too…

4. Bethany

She looks like that lady who’s had all of the plastic surgery to look like a cat. She was so gorgeous! Is this just a bad picture or has she done something to herself?

5. Emi

Unnecessary necklace, deja vu dress (black, lace, very DG), but I think she’s beautiful. She never changes her look, I think she’s not interested in doing it, it maybe boring but it’s not a crime.

6. Tahj

To me she looks bad lately. What’s with the white-blonde hair? Just not flattering on her. In the 90s she didn’t have her hair that blonde, it was a nice golden shade and she looked like Brigitte Bardot. Why she insists on platinum now, I don’t know.

7. Pati

And what´s with the make up? Her face is so much darker than the rest of her body that it looks as if she was a beginner in the fashion industry…. So not on!

8. Alicat

I was going to say her eye makeup was too heavy until I scrolled down and saw Gwen Stefani. These women need to lighten up and let their natural beauty shine through. That said, I am not sure about Claudia’s “natural” beauty. Her chin looks weird – sort of long and lumpy. Altogether a very harsh look.

9. Raquel

She is so think that for a moment I thought it was someon else. Please, someone pass Claudia a few sandwiches.

10. Hadara

Because she so fair and because she’s become so emaciated looking, I find that the black lace really overwhelms her and just serves to accentuate how gaunt and deathly she looks. I really wish that ageing women would allow themselves to keep on some extra weight. Hugely benefits the face.