Vanessa Hudgens In Fendi – The Art Of Elysium 3rd Annual Paradis

Vanessa Hudgens attended The Art Of Elysium 3rd Annual Paradis event during the 2011 Cannes Film Festival last night.

The young actress opted for a Fendi asymmetrical gown.

Her gown was lightly embellished with a contrasting mint green ribbon on the shoulder and scalloped details on the hemline.

Vanessa completed her look with a selection of silver rings and a white flower in her loose updo.

This gown is the longer version of the same dress Emma Watson wore in her Marie Claire US December 2010 editorial.

Credit: Tesh for Marie Claire & Getty

Who Was Your Best Dressed On Day 11 of Cannes Film Festival 2014?

Who Was Your Best Dressed On Day 11 of Cannes Film Festival 2014?

Angelina Jolie In Atelier Versace - 2011 Cannes Film Festival "The Tree Of Life" Premiere

Angelina Jolie In Atelier Versace – 2011 Cannes Film Festival “The Tree Of Life” Premiere

17 Responses to Vanessa Hudgens In Fendi – The Art Of Elysium 3rd Annual Paradis

1. Gaber May 16, 2011 at 12:03 #

The background is much more interesting.

2. sharmila May 16, 2011 at 12:04 #

Sry you guys may find me too hard in my comments!
    This “Bjork” clone! She’s reall fresh and pretty.
    This “pastel color” all over dress….is so “Tone sur Tone” (boring)
    Where is that little thing in the make up or the dress that can become a “show-stopper”????..or glamour?

too plain for me

3. Fashion-lover May 16, 2011 at 12:10 #

Hi fc, could u please feature her green calvin klein dress for everyone to see? I saw somebody else mentioned it on another post on Vanessa. I know you are very busy but please feature it :)

4. Emma May 16, 2011 at 12:13 #

She looks OK. But I’m sick of seeing her at every party during the festival. What is she even doing in Cannes?

• toldja May 16, 2011 at 12:34 #

um…she was invited, cause she’s filming an idie next year and she’s made a name for herself. How come your tired of seeing her when this is what people do at these things. There are so many other stars following in the same pattern. Nothing wrong with it. I guarantee you, she’s had a few meeting, and made the rounds. Its all about networking. If you knew anything about the business, you’d know that.

• Fashion Critic May 16, 2011 at 12:42 #

toldja…i think your comment was way too harsh and could’ve been relayed to Emma in a nicer manner.

Not everyone is privy to know what’s going on behind the scenes.

• JLisle May 16, 2011 at 13:14 #

I think Toldja’s reply is totally justified. Emma made an immature comment and Toldja was just giving her opinion. I find it so funny that people attack certain actresses (for example Vanessa H, Mischa Barton) for attending these kind of events but say nothing when people like Rachel Bilson attend events. I’m not a fan of Vanessa but even I know she had two big films released this year alone. If we were going by Emma’s view, Dianne Kruger shouldn’t be here either.

• JLisle May 16, 2011 at 13:16 #

just realised that Dianne is one of the L’oreal girls but the rest of my views remain the same.

5. Alèxia May 16, 2011 at 12:20 #

Love love love this look. It’s very femenine and delicate, plus the flowers on her hair are lovely.

6. Carolina May 16, 2011 at 12:38 #

It’s like a flour sack on her. Ill fitted, but lovely fabric. This does not suit her well.

• Lils May 16, 2011 at 15:48 #

Exactly! It looks so much better on Emma

7. Louise May 16, 2011 at 13:37 #

She so often dresses as if she’s trying to hide her figure – I don’t really get it. Maybe she feels she’s not thin enough for Hollywood??? A shame anyway as she could so easily look great.

8. lwren May 16, 2011 at 14:15 #

I think she doesn’t fit the gown,though the gown looks good~

9. yets May 16, 2011 at 14:33 #

i love vanessa Hudgens!!!

10. gossip_bangkok May 16, 2011 at 14:53 #

I think I prefer the Emma’s version of the dress. However, the longer version looked beautiful on Vanessa.

11. iromi May 16, 2011 at 16:21 #

emma watson looks much better and gives life to that dress.

12. Lucía May 16, 2011 at 19:57 #

I actually really like it :)