Following her Photocall look, Elizabeth Olsen wore her second The Row Fall 2011 look during the 2011 Cannes Film Festival this evening.

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen’s younger sister opted for a black ensemble which looks like a custom-made look inspired by a runway piece.

I personally prefer the runway look, but do like the flapper-esqe headband for an interesting touch.

Black Manolo Blahnik Hangisi jewel satin pumps, Cartier jewels and black quilted Chanel clutch completed the look.

Whilst I love that she didn’t go OTT with jewels, I would’ve loved it had she opted for some discrete petals under her top to cover up the twins which are firmly on display.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Tang Wei In Dolce & Gabbana - 2011 Cannes Film Festival "The Artist" Premiere

Tang Wei In Dolce & Gabbana – 2011 Cannes Film Festival “The Artist” Premiere

Who Was Your Best Dressed On Day 5 Of Cannes Film Festival?

Who Was Your Best Dressed On Day 5 Of Cannes Film Festival?

10 Responses to Elizabeth Olsen In The Row – 2011 Cannes Film Festival “Martha Marcy May Marlene” Premiere

1. sonia May 15, 2011 at 21:26 #

in the first photo she seems 20 years older than she is, but when you see the second…my God, is sooo vulgar!

• Emi May 16, 2011 at 06:50 #

I agree with, I didn’t know who she was till now and when I read “younger sister” I thought “what?”. She looks so much older. The dress looked quite cute on the runway, nothing particularly beautiful or interesting, anyway, but her version is so tacky and unflattering.

2. Incroyable May 15, 2011 at 21:27 #

I also prefer the runway look

3. Lee Ann May 15, 2011 at 21:36 #

She looks about 35

4. Megan May 15, 2011 at 21:49 #

Younger?!?!?I’m also surprised she is an actress for all the comments Mary Kate and Ashley have said about their careers.anyway it’s a boring dress and the second picture is just vulgar as a previous comment said

5. Kaylie May 15, 2011 at 23:02 #

Rather matronly and disappointing. I’m hoping her style improves because she is getting amazing reviews from this movie, and some are suggesting she may be a player in the next awards season.

6. mari May 16, 2011 at 01:08 #

It doesn’t even seem the same person as in the white dress. It is not flattering.
    As for the chest, well, it’s Cannes, the Cote d’Azur in the summer, and after recallin some of Victoria Abril’s looks from past years, I think Cannes has seen much more than what Elizabeth Olsen is showing. ;)

7. pam May 16, 2011 at 01:46 #

My preference would be a lined top, but I prefer exposed nips to those petals some girls use.

8. mochababe73 May 16, 2011 at 02:02 #

I prefer the runway look. And, I prefer if she had worn some type of support for her boobs. They need to be up, locked, and loaded.
    And, I agree with the previous posters that she does look a tad old.

9. Julie May 16, 2011 at 12:42 #

She needs to buy a bra. Tacky.