12.05.11

Emily Browning attended the 2011 Cannes Film Festival “Sleeping Beauty” Photocall this morning.

The Australian actress opted to wear a tropical print Louis Vuitton strapless dress which fit perfectly in the palm tree, blue sky setting at the Palais des Festivals.

Neutral fresh make-up and nude peep-toes completed her look.

I’m happy to see that Emily is starting to look more comfortable on the red carpet as she overcomes her initials newbie nerves.

Credit: Getty

Sarah Jessica Parker In Valentino - 2011 New York City Ballet Spring Gala

Sarah Jessica Parker In Valentino – 2011 New York City Ballet Spring Gala

Tilda Swinton - 2011 Cannes Film Festival "We Need To Talk About Kevin" Photocall

Tilda Swinton – 2011 Cannes Film Festival “We Need To Talk About Kevin” Photocall

9 Responses to Emily Browning In Louis Vuitton – 2011 Cannes Film Festival “Sleeping Beauty” Photocall

1. Jen May 12, 2011 at 12:31 #

I understand this is Vuitton and all, but something about this looks really cheap to me. Like she just went to Ross. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve bought my fair share of stuff at discount stores, I just .. it looks out of place here. I don’t know what it is – maybe the print? I love the colors, something’s just off for me.

2. xavs May 12, 2011 at 12:57 #

I do like the dress and the pattern, but i truly believe it’s not fitting properly, probably since it’s not even ironed and regardless whatever stylits say, wrinkles are not sexy,

Nice post.
    X

3. Lucía May 12, 2011 at 13:31 #

Just ok

4. rawda May 12, 2011 at 13:39 #

such an improvement! i guess she has been working on her pose during those days before the festival and also a big improvement style-wise! i love the beautiful LV summer dress but hate those peep-toes! the platforms feel very heavy!

5. Laura May 12, 2011 at 13:41 #

I really like this. A bold and summery print and the right length for a photocell.

6. Alina May 12, 2011 at 13:46 #

She really looks better/more confident.

7. Louisa May 12, 2011 at 14:09 #

I hope she finds her feet. She is very pretty!

8. Pati May 12, 2011 at 16:19 #

I love the dress. It´s so fresh and the colour is so “juicy” if you know what I mean. Perfect for the setting :o) But I do wish she had opted for other shoes… These are just so “safe”…

9. Emi May 12, 2011 at 21:40 #

The dress is cute but needs better accessories, her shoes are quite ugly.