Rosie Huntington-Whiteley In Dolce & Gabbana – The Ellen DeGeneres Show

Rosie Huntington Whiteley is currently promoting her new movie, “Transformers: Dark of the Moon.

The Victoria’s Secret model stopped by The Ellen DeGeneres show yesterday, to talk about her first acting role and she also noted that she’d love to keep acting.

She arrived on set wearing an angelic white Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2011 sleeveless dress which appears to be a bit shorter on Rosie as it stops just above the knee.

I wonder how Rosie is going to play it during this promo tour.

Megan loved playing the over pouty, sexy vixen.

Credit: Style.com & Ellen DeGeneres Show

2011 Cannes Film Festival

2011 Cannes Film Festival

Salma Hayek In Gucci - 2011 Cannes Film Festival "Puss in Boots" Photocall

Salma Hayek In Gucci – 2011 Cannes Film Festival “Puss in Boots” Photocall

8 Responses to Rosie Huntington-Whiteley In Dolce & Gabbana – The Ellen DeGeneres Show

1. Alina May 11, 2011 at 12:03 #

I think that Rosie knows how to do sexy without looking trashy – something that Megan doesn’t. IMO.

• Jen May 11, 2011 at 14:25 #

Yep. You’re right. I don’t think this is a sexy dress in and of itself, but it does what clothes are ultimately meant to do – it highlights the beauty of the woman wearing them.

• LizLemooooon May 11, 2011 at 17:45 #

Megan’s style has vastly improved from what it used to be and there are plenty of celebs who’ve worn similarly racy dresses who haven’t been called ‘trashy’.
      Anyway I think they are both great and there’s no need to compare them to each other. Women have enough trouble in hollywood without us adding to it.

• Alina May 11, 2011 at 17:54 #

It’s not really about the dresses she wears but it’s about how she wears them. It’s just my opinion.

2. Lee Ann May 11, 2011 at 17:34 #

Ellen looks like she is in love. She is such a beauty and so sexy not trashy. I do prefer the longer length tho

• Jennie May 12, 2011 at 12:27 #

ellen looks smittened~ :)

3. nokia May 11, 2011 at 22:12 #

Hi Fc, just wanted to say if you have time and if you want pls make a post on Gisele in VB. I love to hear ur thoughts on Gisele in both of the VB dresses that she wore recently, or maybe just one, cuz u r amazing!

4. Lucía May 12, 2011 at 20:52 #