Vanessa Paradis In Chanel – Chanel Resort 2012 Presentation

Vanessa Paradis looked effortlessly beauty in the front row of the Chanel Resort 2012 Presentation in Cannes yesterday.

She sparkled wearing a Chanel Fall 2011 jumpsuit.

The plunging embellished dress with a ribbon detail tied around the waist was teamed with tan strappy Jimmy Choo ‘Ontario’ sandals and a black clutch.

She added gold cuffs on both wrists and a simple gold necklace to complete her look.

I love that she always stands out, but never overdresses.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Alexa Chung In Chanel - Chanel Resort 2012 Presentation

Alexa Chung In Chanel – Chanel Resort 2012 Presentation

Christina Ricci Loves Her Ferragamo Pumps

Christina Ricci Loves Her Ferragamo Pumps

19 Responses to Vanessa Paradis In Chanel – Chanel Resort 2012 Presentation

1. Alina May 10, 2011 at 15:04 #

She’s so chic!

• KateS May 11, 2011 at 02:27 #

I agree, she’s my definition of chic.

2. Cara May 10, 2011 at 15:28 #

FC i have a question that i have wondered for a while but have been too embarassed (fearing the answer is something i should already know or perhaps something everyone knows but me….)

now i have never been to any sort of presentation by any designer so i do not know the protocol,

is it expected you wear the designer you go and see? because obviously so far everyone at the chanel presentation… has been dress in chanel!

• Fashion Critic May 10, 2011 at 17:01 #

From a celebrity point of view it is considered respectful to wear the designer who has invited you.

The only person who breaks this rule is Anna Wintour who will wear Balenciaga to a Michael Kors event or Chanel to the Met Gala

• Cara May 10, 2011 at 23:17 #

thanks!

3. dee May 10, 2011 at 15:32 #

This is how you wear Chanel. She looks great.

4. Germangirl May 10, 2011 at 15:40 #

It’s not a dress though, is it? I saw different pictures of her in it and the bottom part are pants! I would have liked it better if it actually were a dress….

• gopika May 10, 2011 at 16:01 #

Yah… I don’t think it’s a dress either, it looks like a jumpsuit.

5. Rebecca May 10, 2011 at 15:45 #

She looks stunning! BDOTW for her effortless but polished and chic look.

6. Thomas Monks May 10, 2011 at 15:46 #

yea i was not a fan of this look idk something about it to me screams 80s and im not liking it maybe if it was an above the knee cocktail dress and not this and with better shoes i might have liked it. What is up with the doubble cuff bracelets on both arms on the RC lately dont celebs know they look like couture handcuffs??? Dear all celebrities I wish for that trend to end now pleasPr

7. GirlOne May 10, 2011 at 16:02 #

I’m not a huge Chanel girl but I’d love to own this dress. So elegant!

8. Lola May 10, 2011 at 16:04 #

In fact it’s not a dress but a Jumpsuit. I don’t know if it’s modified but it’s a jumpsuit.
    It’s always the same with CHANE: Weird on the runway but totally fabulous on the real life/redcarpet….unlike Lanvin

9. Lee Ann May 10, 2011 at 16:08 #

prefer the belt tied lower on the hip and the lower neckline that the model wears. dislike the shoes in both.

10. Chanel May 10, 2011 at 16:18 #

Vanessa looks great, feminine and classy. I love her in this dress! :D

11. maria May 10, 2011 at 16:50 #

best dressed at this event. Again, so chic and effortless.

12. Jennesia May 10, 2011 at 17:41 #

Love it she looks so chic and i love her use of the nude strappy heels. I must say though she doesn’t look very comfortable having her picture taken.

13. Emi May 10, 2011 at 22:09 #

She looks so beautiful, even if I think she could choose better shoes. Anna Mouglalis also looked so chic, so my question is: why B. Lively is a Chanel ambassador? Such a commercial choice…

14. Manja May 11, 2011 at 08:23 #

I don’t understand the B. Lively thing either… One just has to look at her at the Chanel dinner held the previous night… So out of her league, so out of place… And quite ORANGE :))

15. Not a Fan May 13, 2011 at 04:15 #

The outfit is horrible, she looks good for 58 years old but 38 years old, NO!