Zoe Saldana In Nina Ricci & 3.1 Phillip Lim - 2011 Avon Global Believe Tour

Zoe Saldana In Nina Ricci & 3.1 Phillip Lim – 2011 Avon Global Believe Tour

In Olivia Palermo's Closet - Tibi Leather Shorts

In Olivia Palermo’s Closet – Tibi Leather Shorts

32 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Paddy M May 6, 2011 at 21:40 #

Just two from the Met Ball? I’d have chosen about ten! I think you should have had two lists this week – one from the Met Ball and one from everything else. My favourites on this list are Anna Paquin and Zhang Ziyi anyway…!

• Fashion Critic May 6, 2011 at 21:52 #

There isnt a need to have 2 polls. A poll fom the Met Gala has been done and the top two were picked

• Paddy M May 6, 2011 at 21:57 #

Hey hey I was only kidding, there’s just so much damn good fashion around thanks to the Met Ball!

• Fashion Critic May 7, 2011 at 12:33 #

You asked a question and I responded

2. Hannah May 6, 2011 at 21:46 #

Jennifer Aniston must be rewarded for FINALLY wearing color AND doing it well! (We shall not speak of the pink atrocity she wore before this hot little orange number).

• Naomi May 6, 2011 at 21:57 #

I’m also glad Aniston wore some color, but I find the dress incredibly weird and I’m not really sure this shade of orange works for her.

• mari May 7, 2011 at 02:32 #

I do not know how she made it to the poll with that hem in the dress.
        good color, and attitude, but that dress was not the best, not to compete this week at all.

3. lee May 6, 2011 at 21:49 #

WOW… such a difficult week…

4. A May 6, 2011 at 21:56 #

I was expecting a really close tie between Diane and Christina and this is what I see. Shocked tbh, hopefully things will change, I can’t believe that amazing Zac Posen is getting so little recognition.

5. Gaber May 6, 2011 at 22:11 #

I KNOW I should give this to Diane. She’s perfect here..
    But, I am a massive sucker for colour. And when it comes to colour, I once again KNOW that Dita did it best out of the three.

Having said that, I actually want to give my vote to Jennifer. That orange is one of the most stunning things I have seen in a very long time and it just outshines everything else. The problem is that if that orange was used on a pair of Crocs, I’d most likely still want to give my vote to her.
    I KNOW she’s not the best dressed of the week, but I still want to vote for her.

ARRRRRRRRRGH!

6. CreoleLady May 6, 2011 at 22:20 #

Of all of the looks from the Met gala, a black skirt and sequin top (Kruger’s look) is a top vote getter. Nicely executed but something I see kids in a school band recital wearing. Ok maybe not a sequined top but a light or white top and black skirt. I was afraid of this. And at an event honoring McQueen.

Usually I do not bemoan a win; if that’s what the most voters prefer then so be it. But what a shame.

• olivia May 7, 2011 at 18:05 #

I agree.

7. Christina May 6, 2011 at 22:43 #

Very difficult this week. Loving most of these.
    For me, it’s between Jennifer, Diane, Kate and Dita.
    All; perfection. Tough choices, tough choices…

8. Nia May 6, 2011 at 23:05 #

I loved Christina, Dita and Zhang Ziyi equally. In the end I had to go with Dita.

9. Marvel May 6, 2011 at 23:35 #

I like Diane as much as the next person, but I think that the look is kinda boring when compared to Ricci.
    IMO she’s a bit over-rated.

I should vote for Ricci for Aniston gets my vote. Love the sexy attitude

10. Ally May 6, 2011 at 23:35 #

So much pretty! Had to go with Diane though. She is owning that look.

• shubby doo May 7, 2011 at 14:47 #

Ditto. I can’t take my eyes off her!

11. MReid May 6, 2011 at 23:43 #

People, for the love of a higher power!!! Diane Kruger looks amazing but she did not embody the theme of the Gala. IIIIIII think (as if what I think really matters but humour me just for a moment) we should judge keeping that in mind. I would feel so much better if this were a closer race between Diane and Christina. Geez even “Soukie” deserves a special shout out, she too looks amazing but not better than Ricci. Ok just stepped off the soap box and going back to usual stealth role of quiet reader and rare commenter.

12. Antoine May 7, 2011 at 01:13 #

So sad for Ginnifer Goodwin at the Met Ball ! She was gorgeous, she is my BDOTW !!!!

13. Tahj May 7, 2011 at 02:56 #

Anna Paquin for me. Simple elegance is always key. And it just made her look so statuesque and showed a different side to her.

Was anyone one else really disappointed with this year’s Gala? It was quite underwhelming compared to past years. Diane Kruger’s look was one of the bright spots though.

• Marvel May 7, 2011 at 11:55 #

I agree. The Met Ball was a bit of a letdown, like this years Oscars. Fingers crossed Cannes will make up for it.

14. Fashionmeal May 7, 2011 at 04:49 #

It’s cruel to make someone pick one between Jennifer Aniston, Diane Kruger, Dita Von Teese and Christina Ricci.
    But Jennifer does impress me a lot this time for choosing to be a little daring with the colour
    Where as Diane Kruger, is well, always dressed perfectly but I think she took perfection to the next level.
    For Dita Von Teese I would say- Kudos to her for mixing modern with retro without over doing it like she does sometimes. (Fab none the less)
    And Christina Ricci just adds drama by way of her gown.

It’s not fair! :’(

So yeah, these are my votes. :\

Btw. There’s a goos spotting of Freida Pinto which I was hoping you’d like. Let me know if you want a link or something.
    Xxo.

15. Emi May 7, 2011 at 06:42 #

For me it was between Diane, Anna and Dita and I voted for Diane because I love her from head to toe, she was absolutely perfect, even if I really love Anna Paquin but Diane’s dress is beautiful an she styled so well.

16. Ayesha May 7, 2011 at 08:31 #

i liked both jennifer aniston and diane kruger,but i’ll have to go with diane,love her!!

17. Jones19 May 7, 2011 at 12:50 #

Such lovely ladies in this week’s poll. I’m torn between so many of them! In the end my eyes always end up on Diane Kruger so she gets my vote.

18. Voguette May 7, 2011 at 15:11 #

I just LOVE every look here(minus Alba’s dress)

19. mol May 7, 2011 at 16:51 #

I voted for Karolina Kurkova in JPG for the best at the MET gala, but Christina Ricci was a close second for me – both embodied the spirit of the gala’s theme. I think that Diane looks great and I love Jennifer and Dita, but I’ll take this second chance to vote for Christina in her Zac Posen gown which deserves some recognition.

20. Jens May 7, 2011 at 19:03 #

How come no one says anything about Dita being boring. I find her to be repetitive and predictable.

21. Sharon May 7, 2011 at 22:52 #

I think there are at least 4 women here who deserve top honors, and my favorite of those is Christina Ricci. I hope Diane Kruger is winning because of the way she looks here and not because she is Diane Kruger. (Same feeling I usually get about Blake Lively.)
    I have never been a Ricci fan, but she looks absolutely amazing in this dress and the dress is incredible.

22. Thomas Monks May 8, 2011 at 00:38 #

I voted for Jessica because this is just the perfect spring time look

23. izzy May 8, 2011 at 07:33 #

I’m not a Twi-hard…but I really feel like Ashley Greene and Kristen Stewart should’ve been apart of this. I think Kristen’s first time EVER looking fabulous, Ashley too for that matter, had some power over Jen Aniston in that VW and Liv Tyler with those shoes. Personal opinion of course.

24. Camilla May 8, 2011 at 10:59 #