06.05.11 Sidewalk Style

Sidewalk Style: Jessica Alba In D&G

I’m so in love with this picture of Jessica Alba whilst she was running errands in LA yesterday.

She opted to wear a floral D&G Spring 2011 off-the-shoulder dress with a rope belt tied high above her baby bump.

Jessica wore her hair in a bun and kept even cooler with gold trimmed shades.

A tan Gucci ‘Marrakech’ messenger bag and Stuart Weitzman “Strutting” sandals completed her look.

Jessica’s maternity style beats all others IMO.

Credit: Style.com & Fame Pictures

Vera Farmiga In Stella McCartney - "Higher Ground" New York Premiere

Vera Farmiga In Stella McCartney – “Higher Ground” New York Premiere

Sidewalk Style: Mary-Kate Olsen In Prada, Miu Miu and Marni

Sidewalk Style: Mary-Kate Olsen In Prada, Miu Miu and Marni

12 Responses to Sidewalk Style: Jessica Alba In D&G

1. Sharon May 6, 2011 at 17:04 #

I agree, FC. She looks so sweet in these summery colors. While I know not every pregnant woman can wear 6″ heels like Victoria B, I do wish that Jessica had worn some kind of yellow shoe with this dress. The color looks so good on the runway.

2. dee May 6, 2011 at 17:09 #

She looks cute but I would like this better if this was pulled up on her shoulders.

3. Lara May 6, 2011 at 17:24 #

Funny, I usually don’t like her maternity style. This is the best I’ve seen her look throughout this pregnancy. I understand that not everyone is inclined to show their bellies off, but she goes in the opposite direction by trying to distract you eye entirely from her belly. It doesn’t always make for the most flattering pregnancy style, imo… but this I love.

4. justme May 6, 2011 at 17:27 #

I love this outfit, especially the shoes.
    It’s stylish yet maternity appropriate imo.

5. chiara May 6, 2011 at 19:05 #

BDOTW!!!

6. ullis May 6, 2011 at 20:18 #

i agree!

7. olivia May 6, 2011 at 20:21 #

i love this dress, the shoes not so much, but because of the pregnancy i’ll look away this time

8. Gemma May 6, 2011 at 20:41 #

She does look cute but something about this bothers me. I think she needs either a more delicate shoe or she needs to shorten the length to above her knee. Heck….even a pink or blue fiip flops might look better then those chunky, ankle-thickening eyesores!

9. cara May 7, 2011 at 04:20 #

im obviously not up to date with celebrity gossip/news because when i first saw this i thought its a lovely dress but it makes jessica alba look a bit larger than usual…. only to read on and see shes pregnant woops!

therefore what a fantastic look for an expectant mother!

10. ss May 7, 2011 at 12:27 #

beautiful dress.

11. Linda May 9, 2011 at 09:02 #

I was going to say that the placement of the belt is unflattering, but I didn’t even realize that she was pregnant! So I guess it is flattering after all.

I’m still not a fan of the dress though. I like it on the model, but not on Jessica.

12. Ania June 15, 2011 at 19:49 #

I love this look on Jessica! Beautiful!

Anyone knows what sunglasses she wore? I am looking for a feminine pair of gold trimmed sunnies. These ones look perfect to me.