Reese Witherspoon In Zac Posen – “Water For Elephants” Sydney Premiere

Reese Witherspoon is currently in Australia with Robert Pattinson promoting their new movie, “Water For Elephants.”

At the Sydney Premiere today, Reese wore yet another strapless dress.

Her Zac Posen Fall 2011 teal dress has very interesting suede fold details on the bodice.

To stop this look from giving us deja vu, Reese opted for cute curly bouncy locks.

Black Christian Louboutin peep-toes completed her look.

This is a very pretty version of what’s become a very formulaic look.

Cristiana Capotondi In Marni - 'Hungry Hearts' Venice Film Festival Premiere

Cristiana Capotondi In Marni – ‘Hungry Hearts’ Venice Film Festival Premiere

Zhang Ziyi In Christian Dior - "Love For Life" Beijing Premiere

Zhang Ziyi In Christian Dior – “Love For Life” Beijing Premiere

25 Responses to Reese Witherspoon In Zac Posen – “Water For Elephants” Sydney Premiere

1. Alina May 6, 2011 at 13:41 #

I’m glad she decided to do something new with her hair but I’m still bored.

• dee May 6, 2011 at 15:29 #

Same here.

2. Ines May 6, 2011 at 13:48 #

For me she looks terrible. Her boobs look twice their size, I don’t like the make up, I don’t like the shoes etc… After NYC she has been a huge disappointment. At least I loved the colours of her Paris and Madrid’s dresses. This is an epic fail for me.

3. Mel May 6, 2011 at 13:57 #

She always looks the same, and as always I find her boring. I don’t like her (lack of) style

• Luis Santos May 6, 2011 at 14:39 #

I agree 300%! Always looks the same dumb “legally blonde”!

• olivia May 6, 2011 at 20:07 #

agree. she should go out of her comfort zone and do something different.

4. Leti May 6, 2011 at 14:00 #

I don’t love the hair, but I love the dress. It’s giving her such an amazing shame. What a way to rebound from her last outing.

5. Julie May 6, 2011 at 14:30 #

I may be in the minority, but I like the dress. I’m beginning to wonder if she might be pregnant considering her chest seems larger than normal lately.

• pam May 7, 2011 at 03:39 #

My thoughts exactly. Change the hair so no one notices the belly.

6. Rachel May 6, 2011 at 14:51 #

Deja Vu of the previous look! The only thing different is the hair and I’m not into it!

7. robbie May 6, 2011 at 14:55 #

i just spat my coke out, NO STRAIGHT HAIR! gorgeouys dress.

8. Elle May 6, 2011 at 15:04 #

I like her dress too… I think it’s a much better fit than the last one she wore, and the extra effort she put into her hair makes the overall look much prettier. I just wish she wore more interesting shoes!

9. maria May 6, 2011 at 15:22 #

i like the dress but not the styling. And i am so tired of seeing her in the same style of dresses. It was great the first time she did it on a red carpet (Golden Globes? Nina Ricci), but it’s like she does not know how to wear anything else.

10. Raquel May 6, 2011 at 15:26 #

I don’t think the curls fit with the dress’s cut, maybe a very stright hair would have worked better, I don’t know, something like David Bowie’s hair but longer?

Hate the shoes. They ruin it for me.

11. Danielle May 6, 2011 at 15:39 #

Over and out.

12. sweetjess98 May 6, 2011 at 15:40 #

her hair looks great here

13. Susana Yamaguchi May 6, 2011 at 15:48 #

OMG! I loved this look! The dress fits perfect on her! It’s really beautiful! And I think the hair gave her some fresh air!
    I love Reese!
    Oh.. and I liked the make up too. Her eyes perfect match wit the color o the dress!

14. D May 6, 2011 at 15:51 #

still, dejavu!

15. rebecca May 6, 2011 at 16:41 #

FINALLY! when she does something new with her hair the ENTIRE LOOK CHANGES!!! IN A GOOD WAY! but still, i find reese’s style on this promotional tour to be very bland, boring and deja-vu -ish. nothing we haven’t sene on her before.

• rebecca May 6, 2011 at 17:14 #

look at how the model works the look! reese NEVER breathes any life into a look, it’s the exact same pose and a cute little smile. especially when you’re in a zac posen, you should be working it. see christina ricci at met gala.

16. Kaylie May 6, 2011 at 16:42 #

I like this dress more than her previous blue dress… but it is still the same type of dress she always wears. Snore.

17. Tati M May 6, 2011 at 17:55 #

Always peep toes and fit dresses. So boring

18. Emi May 6, 2011 at 18:53 #

As I wrote before, she doesn’t take “fashion risks” so I think it’s a good look from her, I like her hair. The dress is cute but there’s something about the fit on the chest I don’t like. Boring shoes as always…

19. mari May 6, 2011 at 21:29 #

I think that her body type is difficult to dress. she’s prety, but she’s short, has a not very slim torso and kind of thinner legs, which I bet she works out a lot to keep shapely.
    Sh e might just feels comfortable in these dresses which suit her. I do think she’s predictable, but this is the best I’ve seen her look in this entire set of appearaances for her film.

20. Chanel May 7, 2011 at 16:51 #

i love her outfit
    p.s what a fake smiley face !i guess she is wondering if she is boring too