06.05.11 Sidewalk Style

Louise Redknapp In Louis Vuitton – Nobu Berkeley

Louise Redknapp and her gorgeous hubby Jamie Redknapp were spotted out in London last night.

The genetically blessed couple, who have been married for 12 years, attended a charity dinner hosted by Nobu Berkeley in Mayfair to benefit the Japan Disaster Appeal.

The ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ UK judge wore a Louis Vuitton Spring 2011 ensemble.

Her shimmering maroon and pink look is a mixture of great colours for her with her olive skin tone, but the skirt looks to be tad too tight.

It looks like the seams are giving way from the waist to midway down to her thighs.

She should’ve gone up a size or opted for a loose fitting skirt Fan Bing Bing.

This is a great look spoilt by a poor fit.

A maroon satin clutch and Christian Louboutin Pigalle patent heels completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Xsposure Photos

Ahna O'Reilly In Monique Lhuillier - 'The Long Shrift' Opening Night After Party

Ahna O’Reilly In Monique Lhuillier – ‘The Long Shrift’ Opening Night After Party

Sidewalk Style: Jessica Alba In D&G

Sidewalk Style: Jessica Alba In D&G

10 Responses to Louise Redknapp In Louis Vuitton – Nobu Berkeley

1. dee May 6, 2011 at 15:41 #

We have seen this outfit before. I do not like how this is fitting here in the midsection. It is too tight.

• dee May 6, 2011 at 17:15 #

I liked this on Fan Bing Bing. She styled it nicely.

2. Christine May 6, 2011 at 16:25 #

It looks more like a loose top tucked into a pencil skirt. Sorry to say this but I actually prefer Louise’s look to Fan Bing Bing’s.

3. Melissa May 6, 2011 at 17:53 #

This photo set is nowhere to be found at Getty. Who’ve you stolen from this time?

• Fashion Critic May 6, 2011 at 18:08 #

Firstly, I don’t steal pictures. I have accounts with several picture agencies.

It my mistake as I deal with Getty more often than other agencies. The picture is from Xposure Photos the File ID: 2104611

Please feel free to contact them to confirm that I have not stolen this photo.

Here is a screengrab from were I got the picture from. You have to have an ACCOUNT to see the pictures.

Your comment is beyond ignorant, it wouldn’t surprise me if you were from Startracks.

4. olivia May 6, 2011 at 20:23 #

the skirt is everything but flattering. It makes her look like she’s pregnant,

• Emi May 6, 2011 at 21:29 #

I was thinking the same thing. This dress was meant to be quite loose, not so tight.

5. Julie May 6, 2011 at 22:15 #

This dress is hideous.

6. Lo May 7, 2011 at 17:22 #

I prefer Louises look to Fan’s. But I do agree it’s too tight in the midsection.

7. Sonia May 7, 2011 at 18:33 #

I like Louise’s look better than Fan’s because it looks like a loose blouse tucked into a tight pencil skirt and I like the silhouette better than the silhouette of Fan’s outfit.