05.05.11

Diane Kruger In Roberto Cavalli – Ian Schrager Edition Hotel Istanbul Opening

Diana Kruger sparkled as she cozied up to beau Joshua Jackson at the opening event of the Ian Schrager Edition Hotel in Istanbul,Turkey yesterday.

She wore a black sequined Robert Cavalli halter dress with some black Jason Wu heels.

The German actress looks stunning as always in her minimum effort, maximum results look.

Loose wavy hair and pops of red and pink via her nails and lips completed her look.

Credit: Courtesy of Roberto Cavalli

Jessica Chastain In Mary Katrantzou - 'The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby' Ischia Global Film + Music Festival Premiere

Jessica Chastain In Mary Katrantzou – ‘The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby’ Ischia Global Film + Music Festival Premiere

Sidewalk Style: Rihanna Loves Stella McCartney & Givenchy

Sidewalk Style: Rihanna Loves Stella McCartney & Givenchy

27 Responses to Diane Kruger In Roberto Cavalli – Ian Schrager Edition Hotel Istanbul Opening

1. Lee Ann May 5, 2011 at 15:25 #

Is there anything that this girl will not turn up for ?

• Fashion Critic May 5, 2011 at 15:43 #

I get why she’s doing it, but Joshua Jackson I don’t get.

Doesn’t he find it incredibly emasculating to just follow his girlfriend everywhere.

Man up.

• Charlotte May 5, 2011 at 16:15 #

Yeah, must really suck to get to travel the world to exotic locations and luxury hotels with your gorgeous girlfriend. LOL. He’s on break from his TV show plus he’s filming a movie with Bruce Willis right now./ Why is it “emasculating” for him to use his time off to be with her?

I recall back in his Dawson’s Creek days Josh used to talk about all the places he traveled around the world by himself in his time off. I think he must find it pretty awesome to now be with someone who loves it as much as him.

I’ve heard about the launch of this hotel. That’s one ultra-exclusive party I’d like to have been invited to!

• Fashion Critic May 5, 2011 at 16:52 #

From my view he doesn’t seem to do much other than act as her arm candy.

Maybe I’m just too independent to want my partner with me all the time.

It just my opinion like everything written on this site.

• Charlotte May 5, 2011 at 17:09 #

He probably wants to be with her when he can, since they are apart for long stretches of time when filming.

And he’s likely the more famous and well-recognized of the two, so in my opinion the fact he always seems content to stand back and let Diane shine makes him more a man than most.

• Lee Ann May 5, 2011 at 17:09 #

Couldn’t agree more

• Jen May 5, 2011 at 17:12 #

Um, he’s got a starring role in a TV show that just wrapped filming for the season. Given the show, he actually (I think) works more regularly than she does.

My guess? Now that his show is on hiatus, he has time on his hands and is spending it with his girlfriend. She has professional commitments and he’s choosing to support her in them. Seems like a nice arrangement to me.

• Emi May 5, 2011 at 21:53 #

I agree with you. They always seem so happy, by the way. I read an interview with her and she told that they actually can spend few time together, so it’s nice that when he’s off working he stays with as much as he can visiting beautiful places.

• Voguette May 5, 2011 at 22:40 #

agree

• Leannabelle May 6, 2011 at 00:18 #

I guess “man up” must mean be selfish, inconsiderate, unsupportive, uncaring and unavailable.

Wish I could find me a “man” like that!

• Fashion Critic May 6, 2011 at 00:43 #

that is not what I meant, but if that is what you want to believe I won’t take that away from you.

Thank you for your comment.

• rebecca o May 5, 2011 at 17:29 #

I’m sure she’s getting paid nicely for it. The hard life of a celebrity!

2. Kuzeika May 5, 2011 at 15:36 #

I think Beyonce wore a similar dress before: http://www.robertocavalliblog.com/beyonce-in-roberto-cavalli/

• Fashion Critic May 5, 2011 at 15:41 #

oh yes..its the same. Thanks

3. Ashley Spiker May 5, 2011 at 15:42 #

Oo, she’s wearing Jason Wu heels! Super cute- I’m jealous of Diane’s & Ginnifer Goodwin’s shoe collection.

• Fashion Critic May 5, 2011 at 15:47 #

Thanks for the shoe id ;)

4. lwren May 5, 2011 at 15:55 #

She is the standard of quality!

5. dee May 5, 2011 at 16:34 #

She has such great style. She looks amazing.

6. mol May 5, 2011 at 16:34 #

Love her hair here – always the effortless looking beauty

• Ditzi May 5, 2011 at 17:47 #

Her hair is looking quite amazing lately.

7. 2c May 5, 2011 at 17:51 #

he’s so dreamy lool
    and I’ve just recently started watching his show Fringe, I like it, way behind though.

back to fashion though! I love her easy-breezy style, everything just seems to fall into place with her

8. mochababe73 May 5, 2011 at 20:15 #

I wish that the dress had been in another color so that I could have seen the details. Love the shoes.
    I have been watching Fringe since last year, and I love it. Weird show.
    I have been married for almost 15 years to a wonderful man that was always going to different events because of his job. On top of that he traveled, and still does, quite alot. Sometimes, the only time that we can spend quality time together (without our children) is to go to events-banquets, luncheons, openings…This doesn’t make me feel any less independent, like arm candy, or that I’m stifling him. He enjoys having me there with him so he doesn’t have to go alone. And, we actually enjoy each other’s company.
    I don’t get why anyone thinks that there’s something wrong with him attending (not following) events with his significant other. It’s called being supportive.

9. k.b.s May 5, 2011 at 20:17 #

i wish my accessory was Joshua Jackson.

• Emi May 5, 2011 at 21:56 #

Me, too. I love Fringe. They seem very happy, by the way… I wouldn’t consider him her arm candy, he’s a good actor, has an amazing girlfriend which travels a lot, I don’t find anything wrong about it. Maybe it’s a way to spend time together in beautiful places, for free!

• Jen May 5, 2011 at 23:10 #

Me three! Pacey > shoes any day!

10. mia May 6, 2011 at 04:27 #

She never disappionted me, love her hair, dress, and the shoes.

11. Lucía May 6, 2011 at 21:45 #

Lovely like always. I just love her style so much.