04.05.11 Premiere

Reese Witherspoon In Stella McCartney – “Water for Elephants” London Premiere

Reese Witherspoon was in London for the Premiere of her new movie, “Water for Elephants” last night.

She was joined by her co-star Robert Pattinson who wore a dark navy Dries Van Noten suit.

I’m loving Reese’s electric blue Stella McCartney dress.

The sexy off-the-shoulder fitted sweetheart neckline dress was paired with Christian Louboutin nude heels and Lorraine Schwartz jewels.

Love the dress, but it looks like it needed some adjustments around the waist and I’m slightly bored by her never changing hairstyle.

[nggallery id=769]

Credit: Getty

Kate Hudson In Versace - "Something Borrowed" LA Premiere

Kate Hudson In Versace – “Something Borrowed” LA Premiere

Look We Love: Rihanna's Red Rapunzel Braid - 2011 Met Gala

Look We Love: Rihanna’s Red Rapunzel Braid – 2011 Met Gala

22 Responses to Reese Witherspoon In Stella McCartney – “Water for Elephants” London Premiere

1. dee May 4, 2011 at 14:38 #

I like the fit of the dress although she seems to wear this type of dress often now. I like the color on her. I do not like how the straps look like they just feel off her shoulder. I know that is the way it is supposed to be but it doesn’t look right. I wish she do something else with her hair and choose more interesting shoes.

• Vidhya May 4, 2011 at 15:45 #

I thot the same thing.. the bosom area almost looks like a bra with straps off..

• ahot May 5, 2011 at 08:28 #

same here. cheapens the dress. shame

2. Lee Ann May 4, 2011 at 14:45 #

Nice colour shame about the fit. How anyone can think this woman beautiful escapes me,pretty in a junior high obnoxious hall monitor way -perhaps.

• olivia May 4, 2011 at 16:28 #

agree.

3. Iris May 4, 2011 at 14:49 #

how DOES that dress stay up?!

4. Alina May 4, 2011 at 15:20 #

She really needs a make-over. I miss seeing her in a gown.

5. Vicky May 4, 2011 at 15:36 #

The straps ruins it for me, together with the awkward fit around the waist. Strapless would have been so much better.
    I’m getting slightly bored by her though, same dress style all the time (knee lenght, tightly fitted) .
    She and Jennfer Hudson should experiment more stylewise

• ahot May 5, 2011 at 08:32 #

at least is Jennifer trying out her brand new body so there is hope she ´ll try something else with time. But Reese… she was always like this, so …

6. maria May 4, 2011 at 15:38 #

i know that sometimes it’s good to stay with what works for you, but it also makes for a boring red carpet. The colour and the bustier are great but the fit of the skirt is off.

7. DivaMom May 4, 2011 at 15:41 #

Reese has got a booty on her! LOL Work girl, WERK! Although I’d be pulling those straps up all night thinking they had fallen instead of MEANING to look that way!

• Cristina May 5, 2011 at 01:38 #

Totally–looks great from the backside! Ha!

8. Kaylie May 4, 2011 at 15:50 #

I would like it more without the straps

9. pam May 4, 2011 at 16:43 #

Well I for one think she is very pretty. I love the color of the dress. Never been a fan of the straps off the shoulder look though. The bodice is ill fitting for sure. When you wear a corset it really needs to fit just right or the whole thing looks wonky. Girl looks like she could use a nap, too.

10. msd May 4, 2011 at 17:18 #

Hmm…pregnant? She has the slightly curvier, bustier look of a woman in the early stages, before you get a real bump. Plus it’s unusual for Reese not to wear something where the fit is exactly right.

11. Danielle May 4, 2011 at 17:45 #

I think that the problem is that she is too short-waisted for the dress

12. Luiza May 4, 2011 at 18:48 #

To me this is the kind of dress you see on the hanger and you want to try it on. When you do, though, it doesn’t fit well. What a shame, love the color but really don’t like the fit…

13. couturecoco May 4, 2011 at 19:22 #

Great colour! Gosh she looks pregnant to me too. I’ve never seen her this well ‘padded’ lol! And the tired eyes? Plus she got married rather quickly recently….

14. mochababe73 May 4, 2011 at 19:41 #

I actually like the color on her and the fit. What I don’t like are those ugly straps hanging down the side. Not very attractive.

15. Cristina May 5, 2011 at 01:39 #

It looks a bit bare up top–needs a stronger lip and/or a strong earring or a necklace…and definitely lose those straps-awkward!!

16. Emi May 5, 2011 at 09:51 #

Cute, nothing more, nothing less. Some more interesting accessories wouldn’t have been bothering… We all know she never takes “fashion risks” so it’s obvious that she can be considered boring. I shouldn’t say that because I’m quite older than him but R. Pattinson is so sexy…

17. Julie May 5, 2011 at 15:47 #

Love the color on her, but the dress seems a tad too tight. Maybe she’s in her first trimester?