03.05.11

Renee Zellweger In Carolina Herrera – 2011 Met Gala

Renee Zewegger was one of my favourites on the red carpet at the 2011 Met Gala in New York City last night.

I know many of you take objection that she always wears Carolina Herrera all the time, but their relationship was built on “if it ain’t broke don’t fix it.”

The actress was breath-taking wearing a custom Carolina Herrera gold embroidered long sleeve gown.

I loved the open v-back and the embellished details.

A chic bun and gold ring completed her look.

Some of Renee’s poses were a tad OTT on the red carpet, but she was working the hell out of her gown.

[nggallery id=767]
Credit: Getty

Amy Adams In L'Wren Scott - 2011 Met Gala

Amy Adams In L’Wren Scott – 2011 Met Gala

Dianna Agron In Michael Kors - 2011 Met Gala

Dianna Agron In Michael Kors – 2011 Met Gala

15 Responses to Renee Zellweger In Carolina Herrera – 2011 Met Gala

1. Alina May 3, 2011 at 18:24 #

Love it. It’s just perfect.

2. Gigi May 3, 2011 at 18:33 #

The dress IS beautiful, and so is her body. What I don’t get about her is the hair. How could she wear so many beautiful gowns and have such bad hair? The hair always distracts and detracts from her fabulous gowns. It always looks DIY and DIrtY!!

3. dee May 3, 2011 at 18:36 #

She looks lovely. One of her best.

4. Leo May 3, 2011 at 18:39 #

Her poses are always weird, and she so needs to relax her mouth. But the gown is amazing, Carolina Herrera really understands what suits Renee and they’re colaboration is incredible.

5. mm May 3, 2011 at 18:40 #

The front is gorgeous. Her Back is scary thin

6. Molly May 3, 2011 at 18:48 #

I wish there were some color to this gown, but it looks beautiful on her and she seems to have bathed and made an effort with hair and makeup. Not one of my favorites by any means, but the best I’ve seen her look in quite a long time.

• ahot May 4, 2011 at 11:40 #

dead! She scrubbed well. She is all i don´t need you to be on top. Cooper who?

7. shap_half May 3, 2011 at 18:48 #

That show of her walking up the steps is jaw-dropping. She looks perfection. I really think this is one of the best looks we’ve seen EVER from Renee, and probably my favorite look of the year so far. Everything just works.

8. J May 3, 2011 at 19:19 #

It really is a beautiful gown, it suits Renee and it fits like a dream. That being said, I have a problem with Renee showing skin and I can’t get past it: her muscles are just plain weird. Look at her back! I always feel like she’s in desperate need of a back rub.

9. mochababe73 May 3, 2011 at 19:57 #

I like the whole package. And those legs make me actually want to go to the gym.

10. ro May 3, 2011 at 20:16 #

Beautiful dress. So happy that it’s not short and strapless!

11. Joanne May 3, 2011 at 21:14 #

Her dress is stunning and from the front she looks amazing but she is too skinny. Her back looks disgusting…all those bones and muscles on show. Not flattering at all

• Carolina May 4, 2011 at 01:24 #

I agree. So pretty from the front, but what the hell is going on with her back???? I’m a little scared.

12. Jennifer May 3, 2011 at 21:23 #

Im sorry, I genuinely cannot find anything breathtaking about this look. The hair and make-up is basically non-existent. The colour is so bland. And Renee has many beautiful features, but her back just isn’t one of them.

13. Raquel May 4, 2011 at 05:49 #

I see nothing wrong with her back. Yeah, she has muscles, so she can never show her back? It’s a gorgeous dress, she looks stunning. BUT why can’t she wear some nice earrings and makeup??