Jennifer Hudson In Victoria Beckham – 2nd Annual Mary J. Blige Honors Concert

Jennifer Hudson attended the 2nd Annual Mary J. Blige Honors Concert in New York City last night wearing another Victoria Beckham dress.

The singer seems to love the designers waist defining looks.

This salmon coloured Victoria Beckham Spring 2011 sleeveless obi seamed fitted dress hugs her curves perfectly.

The only thing letting this look down is her Christian Louboutin Zipito suede peep-toe ankle boots.

Why does everyone who wears this dress pair it with black heels, when the rose gold, nude or a matchy salmon colour would work so much better?

Credit: Style.com & Fame Pictures

Scarlett Johansson In Elie Saab Couture - 2011 White House Correspondents’ Association Dinner

Scarlett Johansson In Elie Saab Couture – 2011 White House Correspondents’ Association Dinner

Brooklyn Decker In Giambattista Valli - White House Correspondents’ Association Dinner

Brooklyn Decker In Giambattista Valli – White House Correspondents’ Association Dinner

15 Responses to Jennifer Hudson In Victoria Beckham – 2nd Annual Mary J. Blige Honors Concert

1. Kenny To May 2, 2011 at 17:16 #

Her Christian Louboutin Zipito booties are absolutely stunning! I think they were a good addition to the dress, giving it a more contemporary edge to her look.

2. Hannah May 2, 2011 at 17:35 #

I’m officially bored. She has the most beautiful hair and makeup, but what she wear’s isn’t even a formula even more, it is always the same, a knee or near knee length completely fitted block colour (one colour) dress, high shoes, often ankle boots (argh) and a hand on hte hip. She does have a greta figure, lord knows we’ve seen it, but sometimes the benefit of an amazing figure is that one can wear many styles that other figures cannot. I jsut wish sh ewould do something a little different to this exact thing she has done non stop since losing weight. I feel like I know exactly what she is going to do next.

• dee May 2, 2011 at 17:48 #

I agree she needs to try something different.

• Alina May 2, 2011 at 17:52 #

I AGREE 100000000 %.

• Ala May 2, 2011 at 18:56 #

I’m assuming she has been a bigger size than what she is currently for most of her life… it’s been a year and a half since she started wearing these types of outfits – the fact that she hasn’t changed or moved away from this style doesn’t surprise me – these are the kinds of outfits that she’s most likely been wanting to wear that she wasn’t able to before (as do most people who want to shed a few pounds)… if it takes her 5 or even 10 years to get out of this rut of the same style … who cares, she looks great, she’s happy, and she finally get’s to wear what she’s been wanting to wear. More power to her I say!

• olivia May 2, 2011 at 19:44 #

agree. i know she’s proud of her new body, but it doesn’t mean that she can only wear these dresses.

• Emi May 2, 2011 at 19:59 #

I agree with you, she wants to show her new figure, but I don’t like it completely on her. I think that VB’s dresses fit so well people like Victoria.

3. Pascale May 2, 2011 at 17:50 #

Snoozefest.
    I don’t get it ; she got thin, there is now a wide range of clothes she can fit in… And she goes cold turkey and wear the same boring dress over and over again ? She says she has a newfound interest in fashion now, but it’s nowhere to be seen. So very blah.

4. Weber from Brazil May 2, 2011 at 18:12 #

she looks gorgeous *-*
    I absolutely love this curly hair!
    but I have to agree she needs to get out of her comfort zone, cause everyone knows she’s got a amazing body now!
    have fun w/ fashion, girl! I wanna see you wearing something new and more edgier than this!

5. robbie May 2, 2011 at 18:51 #

poor jennifer she never has good luck at picking nicer shoes. the dress is quite nice but nothing special.

6. Matt May 2, 2011 at 19:58 #

I don’t like it, it looks great on her but the whole look, head to toe bores me.

7. SarahV May 2, 2011 at 21:44 #

She needs to size up…

8. pam May 2, 2011 at 22:33 #

It’s too tight and the color doesn’t look that good on her. Hate the shoes.

9. KateS May 3, 2011 at 03:55 #

The fabric of this dress looks better when it’s not stretched quite so tightly – she could have gone up a size here and still shown off her shape without looking so squeezed.
    Hate the boots, but her hair and makeup are consistently good.

10. Saara May 3, 2011 at 07:49 #

Snoozeville. She should do something different for a change.