Dianna Agron In Gucci – 2nd Annual Mary J. Blige Honors Concert

Dianna Agron attended the 2nd Annual Mary J. Blige Honors Concert in New York City last night sporting a very different look.

I think it’s clear to say Gucci is not for her.

Try as she may, Dianna doesn’t quite have the swagger to pull of this Gucci Spring 2011 look.

It’s not great to be pigeon-holed, but pretty gowns and tea dresses are more her style.

She’s out of her comfort-zone, plus her hair isn’t working with the look.

More attitude and a super slick back ponytail would’ve made me a believer.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Anna Paquin In Herve L. Leroux Couture - 2011 White House Correspondents’ Association Dinner

Anna Paquin In Herve L. Leroux Couture – 2011 White House Correspondents’ Association Dinner

Scarlett Johansson In Elie Saab Couture - 2011 White House Correspondents’ Association Dinner

Scarlett Johansson In Elie Saab Couture – 2011 White House Correspondents’ Association Dinner

13 Responses to Dianna Agron In Gucci – 2nd Annual Mary J. Blige Honors Concert

1. ShoeGal May 2, 2011 at 15:07 #

I really dislike this entire look. It is not something I would choose for the red carpet first of all. Then you get to her shoes and hair and I have to look away. Both are beyond distracting. I haven’t liked her hair since she switched over to this ashy shade. I also would have prefered it slicked back.

2. robbie May 2, 2011 at 15:28 #

from the waist up she is gorgeous, from the waist down its just so bland.

3. Emma May 2, 2011 at 15:38 #

The entire look, just NO. Dianna is for better or for worse a girlie girl. This just looks wrong. She doesn’t have the attitude and the hair is wrong for the look. And those shoes, what was she thinking?

4. S. May 2, 2011 at 15:50 #

i’m hoping you’ll do a best-dressed at the royal wedding. pretty please? :)

5. GirlOne May 2, 2011 at 15:55 #

I quite like it, actually. Although the pants are kinda awkward, but that might just be down to the fact that they’re hideous!

6. Rebecca May 2, 2011 at 15:55 #

I actually really like the shoes and think they could have worked on someone who could carry this look. The top is way too long-waisted for her, in addition to the fact that sh is too girly for it–it just doesn’t fit

• mol May 2, 2011 at 21:30 #

agree – the top strikes me as too long waisted too, which throws it all off…

7. Jen May 2, 2011 at 16:06 #

Those shoes are made of Want (in my opinion). The pants are made of Hideous.

8. Hannah May 2, 2011 at 16:21 #

She looks very rpetty, and I actually quite like the hair (not with the outfit at all), but this style is not for her. I understand people don’t ever seem to want to be categorised into being ‘pretty’, almost everyone, especially yougn celebrities, seem desperate to get some edge, hen actually I think that if they stuck to what they looks best in, in this case pretty, cute dresses, they looks so much better than vey rmany peope ldo trying to be ‘edgy’. I ouldn’t necessariyl disregard gucci as a rband for her, given some fo the past collections could have looked wonderful on her, or ever the finale dresses from this one, especially the teal. Hopefully she’ll revert to Carolina Herrera soon enough.

9. dee May 2, 2011 at 16:51 #

If she had a richer or bolder lip color or a smoky eye and her hair pulled back in a ponytail she could have pulled this look off.

10. amber May 2, 2011 at 17:42 #

those pants and shoes are horrible.

• Emi May 2, 2011 at 20:02 #

Totally agree. I don’t like this Gucci collection. I find it not feminine and flattering, at all. There’re only few fine pieces. To me, fashion should improve the look of a woman, and this collection doesn’t.

11. SarahV May 2, 2011 at 21:46 #

I kind of like this… She looks very.. Italian.
    Although this outfit would look better on someone taller.