28.04.11

The Beckham’s Head To London For The Royal Wedding

Yesterday the Beckham’s were spotted at LAX headed to London for tomorrow’s big wedding.

Victoria was in trademark black, but she delights me by carrying a pink ‘Victoria’ bag from her Spring 2011 collection.

We’ve seen Victoria carry her signature bag in black also.

I’m sure it will come as no surprise to you, but Victoria will be wearing a dress from her own collection to the wedding tomorrow.

It has been reported that she will accessorize with custom-made Christian Louboutin heels (6ins no doubt) and a Philip Treacy hat.

Do you remember when she wore a hat to Katie Holmes’ wedding?

It got more press than the bride and groom.

David will be wearing Ralph Lauren.

Credit: Style.com & Xposure

Leighton Meester In Vera Wang - Leighton Meester & Vera Wang Light The Empire State Building Red And White In Honor Of The 5th Annual DKMS Gala

Leighton Meester In Vera Wang – Leighton Meester & Vera Wang Light The Empire State Building Red And White In Honor Of The 5th Annual DKMS Gala

Anna Kendrick In Zuhair Murad - Vanity Fair Party At The 2011 Tribeca Film Festival

Anna Kendrick In Zuhair Murad – Vanity Fair Party At The 2011 Tribeca Film Festival

22 Responses to The Beckham’s Head To London For The Royal Wedding

1. GGG April 28, 2011 at 19:17 #

Love her!

2. vicky April 28, 2011 at 19:37 #

*giddy*
    I’m more excited to see what Victoria’s going to wear than the bride! :-)
    Kate (or Catherine as everyone’s been calling her these days) will probably be in something boring traditional/conservative bridal gown, which most often is the case when it comes to royal weddings….

• molly April 28, 2011 at 21:58 #

Me too:)
      Im sure she will be the only person wearing something daring. I was reading and there are so many restrictions of what you can wear inside the Abbey. No open toed shoes, shoulders covered, hats are a must….ugh…it would be a pain to be a guest and have to find something to wear :P

• Megan April 29, 2011 at 09:11 #

I know I imagine that Victoria and other guests could outshine the bride and I’d love to see her be daring but it seems as if that is not allowed!! It’s so strict hopefully exercise won’t be wearing the same type of outfit.
        Besides that I predict Victoria to be wearing her collection but I think nothing is showstopping compared to other designers like her G.Valli.

3. Voguette April 28, 2011 at 19:52 #

loved that G. Valii wedding outfit

• Fashion Critic April 28, 2011 at 20:06 #

me too

4. J April 28, 2011 at 20:12 #

VB will be stunning tomorrow :D so excited!!!

5. Hannah April 28, 2011 at 20:15 #

Soo excited jsut to see what she is going to wear! I love the splash of pink from ehr bag, and I know his contract, or I think, has expired, but surely he would be expected to wear Armani?
    I really miss her when she used to wear Gimbattista Valli, I do love her own clothes, but they don’t bring me quite the same excitement! I also hope she unveils the baby bump, it would be such the occasion.
    Also, is anyone else loving hte matching purple shoelaces and backpack combo on Romeo?

6. Kiran Sooknandan April 28, 2011 at 20:49 #

This is VB’s second chance to attend a high profile wedding and outshine a bride named Kate (or Katie). Hopefully we get two outfits out of her: a church ceremony look and and evening dress for the reception. Can’t wait!

• Kiran Sooknandan April 28, 2011 at 20:54 #

On a side note, I love this pic. It’s literally declares ”here we come!”

• Fashion Critic April 28, 2011 at 21:02 #

It’s reminds me of the the picture of them when they all left for LA.

7. Emi April 28, 2011 at 21:10 #

I’m looking forward to see how she’ll be dressed, even if I’m not a fan of her. But for K. Holmes and T. Cruise?s wedding she wore something interesting. I’m looking forward to see D. Beckham, such a sexy man…

8. mol April 28, 2011 at 22:24 #

Hummm, I love that bag with black…….I’m looking forward to seeing VB more than anyone tomorrow….

9. Sharon April 28, 2011 at 22:31 #

I’m another who will be more excited to see VB than the bride. I know for sure Victoria is going to have better shoes.

10. Luis Santos April 28, 2011 at 22:57 #

I want to see VB, Rania, Letizia and Sheikha.

• Luis Santos April 28, 2011 at 23:28 #

And maybe Victoria of Swenden.

11. Laura April 29, 2011 at 01:59 #

Lol. Like the rest, I am more excited to see what VB wears than the bride herself, although i think Kate is lovely. But VB with her baby bump makes me excited. Hope she doesn’t wear black to the wedding.

12. Louisa April 29, 2011 at 03:37 #

Can’t wait FC!

I was in London a few weeks ago and could not believe the amount of press about the wedding… only to return to Australia where it had become exactly the same! Not that I am complaining – I happen to be following the fashion side of things with bated breath! And can’t wait to read your verdict :)

13. Matt April 29, 2011 at 04:20 #

I am excited to see what she’ll wear but I also remember the reason why you closed your Victoria blog FC, so I’m on the fence, she could bring IT, or possible leave IT in America or smuggle half of IT in.

14. Lala/S-R April 29, 2011 at 06:53 #

Love them. Love the bag.
    Looking forward to seeing what VB wears.
    Side-note: Am I the only one enormously sick to my stomach of hearing about the so-called “royal wedding”?

• Fashion Critic April 29, 2011 at 07:32 #

i think everyone is.

At this point lets get it over with so they can stop talking about it already

• Megan April 29, 2011 at 09:07 #